watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Olivier Giroud's two handed push and Reids perfect tackle

Started by Jurassic Parker, January 17, 2021, 11:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

That being said, we were making rugby tackles all game whilst trying to defend at corners. If it had of been the other way around I think we would all be saying how bad the ref was for not giving us a couple of penalties. So my point being, he was bad, but that bad that it actually kept the score down.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: fulhamben on January 17, 2021, 11:38:30 AM
That being said, we were making rugby tackles all game whilst trying to defend at corners. If it had of been the other way around I think we would all be saying how bad the ref was for not giving us a couple of penalties. So my point being, he was bad, but that bad that it actually kept the score down.

The fella was awful all over, recently promoted from the Championship and has clearly brought the poor quality refereeing we were used to down there with him.

I do remember one particularly rugby tackle on a corner that I was shocked VAR didn't look at, just an all around strange game with massive inconsistencies to the decisions we've become used to this season table wide.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on January 17, 2021, 11:40:45 AM

The fella was awful all over, recently promoted from the Championship and has clearly brought the poor quality refereeing we were used to down there with him.

I do remember one particularly rugby tackle on a corner that I was shocked VAR didn't look at, just an all around strange game with massive inconsistencies to the decisions we've become used to this season table wide.
i also can't believe we got away with the aina hand ball as well. He literally had it trapped between his arm and waist.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ffcne

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on January 17, 2021, 11:32:52 AM
https://streamable.com/rhm7sb

:dead horse:

Sick of these refs.

Scared of the big teams .
Obvious foul on Lookman by the horrible nasty Mason Mount.
Just before Robinson yellow card tackle.
Giroud push ignored although ref saw it .
But then gives Reid a yellow card  for a perfect tackle which could have seen us
get something on the break .
Story of our season incompetent bias refereeing.

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: fulhamben on January 17, 2021, 11:57:43 AM

i also can't believe we got away with the aina hand ball as well. He literally had it trapped between his arm and waist.

Going to have to disagree there, he controlled the ball with his foot which then bounced up to his hand which was by his waist behind him, didn't really change the course of player either. Although the first few weeks of the season saw them given that rule has been reversed and recent weeks have seen them rightfully waved by

Denver Fulham

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on January 17, 2021, 11:32:52 AM
https://streamable.com/rhm7sb

:dead horse:

Sick of these refs.

Mentioned this yesterday. Not even a foul and now Bobby is out for United. Disgraceful.

Bill2

Should Giroud had a red card as his hand was in Harrison's face

Sgt Fulham

Giround basically elbowed Andersen in the face in the first half. Off the ball. Nothing given, not even looked at. Unavoidable pattern.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on January 17, 2021, 12:10:05 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 17, 2021, 11:57:43 AM

Going to have to disagree there, he controlled the ball with his foot which then bounced up to his hand which was by his waist behind him, didn't really change the course of player either. Although the first few weeks of the season saw them given that rule has been reversed and recent weeks have seen them rightfully waved by
Totally agree with Jurassic. Never a handball.
And totally agree with Ben - Cav thought he was playing Aussie rules at one corner. And VAR did look at it apparently. Don't know why he was marking someone so much taller, Rudiger was it? Trouble for refs is that when they start giving them, they have to be consistent and there is loads of physical contact at corners, from both defenders and attackers. But that said, Cav was lucky.

Cookie6262

The big problem with the pulling at corners is so much is going on by so many players from both teams it would be brave for VAR to pick one. For example if you look at the one VAR apparently looked into I thought they might give Chelsea a Pen once I saw it but having seen the replay again, at the near post a Chelsea player quite clearly has a handful of a Fulham players shirt first so I would've fuming had it been given.

ALG01

the foul was the other way giroud should have been booked

Denzil Dexter

I think we have every right to feel a bit peed off at referees this season. BDR won the ball.  Absolutely zero wrong with that challenge.  Can you appeal a yellow?  Then you can look at Giroud and chuck that incident into the mix. Just give us some decent refs and we'll be up the table quicker than you can say  Azpilicueta is a

Milo

Agree our defending at corners was high risk and not very bright in a VAR world

ffcne

Harrison Reed should have screamed and rolled around a few times.
Like the cheat did.
Who knows Giroud may have got sent off.

But why did VAR not look at it.
Especially when the ref saw it .