1 (0.4%)
Lemina - sub 78'
0 (0%)
Mitro - sub 82'
3 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 266

Voting closed: January 22, 2021, 08:08:24 PM

love4ffc

Who was your FOF MOTM against Manchester United and why? 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

@jolslover

Just see Loftus Cheek is winning this, no way - had a good second half but first half was like playing with 10 having him on

I think I might give to Tete, put in some great crosses and was constantly winning slide tackles - Reed had a good game aswell
STH H3

Luka

Easy choice for me today.......Harrison Reed.

Milo

Gobsmacked RLC winning this so far. He was virtually absent in the first half. Second half improved definitely but only to what we expect when we pick him.

I think Tete edges what was globally a rather lacklustre performance.

Even lacklustre, we are still greatly improved defensively however and that was evident tonight.

bobby01

Harrison for me must have covered every blade of grass, never stopped.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Ronnief

andyk

Loftus Chhek deserves it for that second half. Drove the team forward, left Utd desperately parking the bus.  With a little bit of composure could have scored.  Let's hope he's found his mojo for the relegation games to come, because he is world class when he gets it together 

Somerset Fulham

RLC all day long.  Reed was also brilliant after a slow start.

For the first time, Zambo worried me though. I don't know if it was because he was just overrun by good players, or if he was tired but he didn't seem anywhere near his best tonight.

Not that I am complaining about the guy though.

Tabby

Tete was solid the whole game, also nutmegged Shaw twice.

Craven Mad

Between Harrison, Tete and RLC for me. Went for Reed, as he held the team together today, but it would easily have been RLC if he stuck on his shooting boots - best performance from him by a mile

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Woodlawn

RLC showed what we have been hoping and waiting for.Thought Tomsin was brill tonight

Southcoastffc

It was RLC's best game but he should have done so much better with chances on goal.  Anguissa had a very good first half, similarly Lookman and Andersen was his usual dependable self but once again Harrison Reed took the honours IMO.  He's playing at a very high standard at the moment and long may he continue.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Sgt Fulham

Reed for me. The question was always whether or not he could step up his excellent performances to Premier League level, or would he go the Hector route. He's answered those questions with aplomb. Great at the nitty gritty, but very assured under pressure and deceptively good at dribbling/feinting. Did almost everything right today unless you count putting more pressure of Pogba (sometimes you just have to say good goal). Andersen was fantastic today, and Tete was great to watch. Anguissa created some great chances, and assist. Lookman once again reaching the high bar he has set for himself. RLC second half man of the match.

Dodger53

Rlc clearly has scotty and the TV commentators in his pocket but surely not the fans on this forum. He is useless.

Somerset Fulham

Although I will stick with RLC, Tete was great tonight. :54:

Woolly Mammoth

Between Harrison Reed and RLC for me, but after chewing over the fat, a recount, extra time, a penalty shoot out and Stone/Paper/Scissors best out of five. I decided on Harrison Reed.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

RLC looked the business tonight also unlucky not to score.

LittleErn

Reed for me. He was good throughout the match. RLC was very much improved in the second half and showed what gave him his reputation, but you can't be mom on one half. He was so anonymous in the first half that I thought RLC = RIP. Let's Hope he's now found his mojo and can show it for a full game. Anguissa has definitely looked tired for the last two games, not surprising considering the effort he's put in previously. I wondered if he was one of the Covid casualties. I was encouraged by Mitro's cameo. Lookman had a good game. He goes down too easily and then doesn't get protection from refs later in the game. He is constantly fouled but keeps trying. I think we missed Robinson.