1 (0.4%)
Lemina - sub 78'
0 (0%)
Mitro - sub 82'
3 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 266

Voting closed: January 22, 2021, 08:08:24 PM

hongkongfulham

I notice alot of former players who are commentating/pundits always big up RLC at any chance they get. Is it because of the world cup? I think if you take away the English bias he would be passed over for comment by them.

Credit though in the second half he turned it on and crafted some good chances. Once again though he is so flimsy when it comes to the killer moment.

Such a frustrating guy to watch

MikeCdawg

Tete for me. Tosin was good as was lookman and Anguissa created a few chances

jarv

Anderson. Reminds me of Araon Hughes, plays a quiet game. Leads from the back, rarely makes a mistake. He was under siege for long periods and showed his class.

love4ffc

I could have voted for several players who played great during the match.  I went with Lookman as he proved he could play that lone striker role and yet several times dropped back to defend. 

As always, it's a funny old game where different people see different things.  I personally didn't see any reason for RLC to get a vote.  I thought he was absent the first half and only had a few good minutes in the second half. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Finnans Right Peg

Harrison for me covered every blade of grass

bog

Between Reed and RLC. I went for RLC for his second half because he really unsettled United, mind you because of Reed he was able to do this. A difficult choice. Glad we have got both! 

092.gif

filham

Harrison Reed , a real workhorse.
Pleased to see RLC playing better, if he can continue to improve and add a goal to his game he could hopefully make MOM against Brighton next week.

Bassey the warrior

Got to be Tete, he didn't let anyone get past him last night. Strong and successful in the tackle and got forward well. Reed a close second.

mrmicawbers

Not sure if it's just me but when I vote it normally tells me who's got how many votes.I can't see it at the moment.

love4ffc

Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 21, 2021, 08:18:26 PM
Not sure if it's just me but when I vote it normally tells me who's got how many votes.I can't see it at the moment.
Sorry mrmicawbers, there was a setting clicked wrong in the poll.  I have reset it so that everyone can see the poll numbers once they have voted.  Thanks for letting us know. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Jim©

I'm surprised reed won or is winning it. He had a good game But his complete non tackle for pogbas goal was shocking. Gave it to tete, was superb all night I thought.

Barrett487

Many are saying we had a good a good game, i thought otherwise.

Aina did oik tho

filham

Quote from: Barrett487 on January 22, 2021, 12:07:16 AM
Many are saying we had a good a good game, i thought otherwise.

Aina did oik tho
Against top of the table teams like Man.U. we should all expect Fulham to hand out a 5-0 thrashing.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: love4ffc on January 21, 2021, 11:02:25 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 21, 2021, 08:18:26 PM
Sorry mrmicawbers, there was a setting clicked wrong in the poll.  I have reset it so that everyone can see the poll numbers once they have voted.  Thanks for letting us know. 
All good now Thank you.I voted for Tosin What quality that man is lucky to have him

AJW48361

Frank needs to come to the party vs BHA and WBA he is a fantastic player but doesn't change enough games for his quality, in my opinion.