https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cav...

Started by RogFFC, January 20, 2021, 08:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 20, 2021, 09:05:39 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 20, 2021, 09:04:46 PM
Did he kick it onto his standing foot again when zambo put him through.

Yep. Exactly what I said last week. His poise and finesse is dreadful.

Exactly what he did for the pen miss
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Mince n Tatties

Feel sorry for him,he's not an out and out striker.
Clubs fault we haven't had a back up striker all season.

Statto

I see yet more posts have been arbitrarily deleted on this thread. Honestly getting to the point where coming on here is a bit pointless.

hopper

Personally sick and tired of seeing a golden opportunity missed my a player getting the ball stuck under his feet or kicking against his standing foot. Has a few attributes, but its turning into a bit of a joke now. Parker obviously likes him, and he was great against Spurs - but in our position we can't be giving up a spot to someone who spurns as many chance as he has done recently and through the campaign.

LittleErn

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 20, 2021, 09:11:15 PM
Also as Milo says, I'd be looking more at RLC, because I don't actually remember him touching the ball or contributing anything other than almost giving away a penalty that I'm surprised wasn't given to be honest

First half you are right but second half he played well and gave us some forward momentum.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Statto on January 20, 2021, 11:16:59 PM
I see yet more posts have been arbitrarily deleted on this thread. Honestly getting to the point where coming on here is a bit pointless.

Quite a lot of threads have made zero sense, you're right.

LittleErn

Agree about Cav. He flatters to deceive. No end product. Lacks ball control and composure in front of goal. Works hard and makes good runs but also makes poor decisions. Won't let us down as a backup but not as first choice striker. Very frustrating!

FFC In Oz

Quote from: LittleErn on January 20, 2021, 11:28:23 PM
Agree about Cav. He flatters to deceive. No end product. Lacks ball control and composure in front of goal. Works hard and makes good runs but also makes poor decisions. Won't let us down as a backup but not as first choice striker. Very frustrating!

He's got that habit of making the simple look extremely difficult, and the difficult looking easy.  Problem is we see the former much more often than the latter.

There's no way he should be starting week in, week out, especially as a striker.