watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harrison reed

Started by Finnans Right Peg, January 20, 2021, 11:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finnans Right Peg

Hold my handss up didn't think he was cut out for the premiership but has really proved me wrong and what an engine .He has played against 3 quality sides in the past week and hasn't looked out of place

hongkongfulham

Sticks to his game and works really hard. Love his tenacity

OtherHodgson

Love the guy.  Unbelievable work rate and rarely makes a mistake or turns it over. 

COYW!

The Rational Fan

Harrison Reed is unbelievably good as a defensive midfielder where he is screening the Back Five, but Reed doesn't offer much in attack for a #8, especially as Anguissa isn't very attacking for a #10, and our wide defenders are basically just modern full-backs.

Overall, this places too much goal scoring plus creating responsibilities on our front three (Lookman, RLC, and Mitro), and new strikers that score a goal every second game are outside our remaining budget.

jayffc

Gotta say he started shaky this season but hes holding his own in the middle there, being pushed by Lemina aswell which can only be good for him, really works his socks off in the engine room to win the ball and not lose it in tight spaces.
But quite as eye catching as the likes of Lemina in terms of passing ability but does all the sage things brilliantly

colinwhite

Yes have to agree with OP. Im convinced now too . Excellent against utd

RaySmith

He's been immense, so important to us.

sarvenpa

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on January 20, 2021, 11:43:43 PM
Hold my handss up didn't think he was cut out for the premiership but has really proved me wrong and what an engine .He has played against 3 quality sides in the past week and hasn't looked out of place

:plus one:

toshes mate

I saw quality within his work ethic when he first arrived in the side but there is always a question mark about players when they step up a league and we do know how many fall by the wayside.  Fortunately we held onto the lad and he is now performing with the same confidence and relentless application against top teams.  There are others of his ilk we allowed to slip through our fingers but fortunately we have held onto this lad and he has taken his chance wonderfully well.  Always a contender for MOTM and you really cannot ask for more than that.

Jim©

Agree with the above, he's always one of our better performers and does the MF hard work that Big Frank seemingly doesn't always want to. His quality on the ball has surprised me too.

So annoying that his non-tackle v Pogba last night led to their goal, bet he's beating himself up about it too.

FFC1987

I like him despite his limitations. Great worker but just needs to work on adding a few extras to his game to really elevate him to the next level. He really reminds me of a young Ward-Prowse before he bulked up. Technically very good but was lacking that athleticism to his game which I think Reid already possesses. Add a set piece or a final ball to his game and he'll be very good. He does have it, I thought his ball into the box from the freekick was incredible....even more incredible that no one bothered to make a run there!

filham

Redd is looking very good after a run of great games against top club.
Of course we all new he was going to be a star, if you remember on this board we spent most of the summer persuading TK to sign him.

hopper

Absolute gem, and hope he plays for us to years to come

Bassey the warrior

Brilliant last night. So many good tackles and interceptions and carried the ball forward well.

Twig

Whenever he starts he is a MoM contender. Super consistent. Can't ask for more than that.

Craven Mad

I didn't think he'd be able to cut it at this level, but he's been outstanding lately. A true gem and every bit a premier league player