watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Substance over style

Started by FFC In Oz, January 22, 2021, 02:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC In Oz

I'm getting tired of finding ways NOT to win despite "impressive" performances.  We need to find a way to turn these honourable losses in to wins, and that NEEDS to start at Brighton.

Other teams around us have been picking up wins, and if we don't start doing so from next week, it's bye bye PL.

filham

We simply have to stick the ball in the net a couple of times during 90 minutes play.
The best chance of that happening is to replace Cav. with Mitro.

Bassey the warrior

It's very simple, we just need to improve our finishing. We can start by dropping Cavaleiro for BDR. Keep Lookman in the middle, he was excellent on Wednesday.

colinwhite

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on January 22, 2021, 10:50:43 AM
It's very simple, we just need to improve our finishing. We can start by dropping Cavaleiro for BDR. Keep Lookman in the middle, he was excellent on Wednesday.

agrree

filham

I think we can all see that Cav. has to be replaced.
Funny that Parker, who has got everything else right , doesn't want to make this change.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: filham on January 22, 2021, 12:27:00 PM
I think we can all see that Cav. has to be replaced.
Funny that Parker, who has got everything else right , doesn't want to make this change.

Crazy, isn't it?  He's put in a couple of decent performances, and tries his hardest, but that's not good enough at this level, we need someone with more quality there.

I wouldn't be averse to the idea of reverting back to the 4-2-3-1 shape with Mitro up top for the Brighton & WBA games.

Harsh on Aina, but we need to score goals.