more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

the date and the manager

Started by ALG01, January 23, 2021, 12:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

it is the the 23rd January
parker is the manager and is way more diplomatic than slav but effectively states the same thing using different words.

we need a striker, we did in the last window,most people knew that because it was totally obvious.

we still do not have one and whilst in my heart I always knew ot would go to the last day of the window I did hope against hope we would have got one by now especially in time for the brighton and west brom games.

I hope behind the scenes parker is displaying a level of displeasure with a little more force than he shows in public. all the good work that we can all see is in jeapordy because of this foolishness.

filham

Just a week left, at the best now it looks like a last day scramble in the bargain basement for left overs. The chances of finding a man to meet Parker's requirements must be slim.

toshes mate

I have never subscribed to the belief that you can buy success provided you have enough money.  Success comes mostly from very hard work, and a touch of good fortune every now and again because you have worked hard enough to deserve a break from the dross.  The word 'success' defies real definition since an honest person sets themselves realistic targets and does not over-exaggerate attainment of a target but simply knuckles down to the new target they set themselves.  Parker and Jokanovic are professional at the very least and that means they keep doing what works for them until it stops working.  They know that what is beyond their control is irrelevant until it becomes relevant through impact.