watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Highlights

Started by Bill2, January 25, 2021, 12:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

Normally by now the Club has uploaded highlights from the game, but nothing as yet. Is that because there weren't any or they are struggling to find some?

I was hoping to see some as only listened to the game via GJ and while it wasn't great and do not feel MOTD really gives any time to incidents especially the ones GJ refereed to regarding the potential offside goal and the penalty incident.

FFC In Oz

There aren't any.

No need to make everyone feel more pessimistic than we already are

john dempsey

The cottage looked nice with a light dusting of snow on the roof
other than that it was a miserable match from a miserable team.

gang

You spoke too soon, they are now available.

Fulham 442

Quote from: gang on January 25, 2021, 12:54:54 PM
You spoke too soon, they are now available.
Well I for one won't be watching and wouldn't recommend any one who didn't see the game bothers either.  I only managed the first half yesterday anyway, there is only so much pain and humiliation one can take!

Bill2

Have just seen them and feel I may have to watch the full 90 although not really sure. I need to see some of the incidents as it looks like to me the worst performance by anyone on the pitch was the referee.

Dodger53

Quote from: Bill2 on January 25, 2021, 06:16:43 PM
Have just seen them and feel I may have to watch the full 90 although not really sure. I need to see some of the incidents as it looks like to me the worst performance by anyone on the pitch was the referee.
The ref didn't make all the missed passes or headers straight to the opposition like school boy football. The ref covered more of the field than our mid field players. Burnley wanted it and we didn't.