more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Enter news article content here...

Started by os5889, February 10, 2010, 04:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Enter news article content here...

Does anyone else get this frustrating as \*CK text to articles on the offal all the time???

Why does it happen>?

mrska

LBNo11

...the same as skasie, if I need to know anything about Fulham FC I look at White Noise / WhiteJC's 'today' post and see what the club is saying as well as everyone else - in fact the 'Today' posts usually give more info than you get from the offal anyway.

Now get out of that bad habit Owen bach! PS: What was the score in the rugby.. ;)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

os5889

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 10, 2010, 04:33:16 PM
...the same as skasie, if I need to know anything about Fulham FC I look at White Noise / WhiteJC's 'today' post and see what the club is saying as well as everyone else - in fact the 'Today' posts usually give more info than you get from the offal anyway.

Now get out of that bad habit Owen bach! PS: What was the score in the rugby.. ;)

We don't talk about that... :-[

The Doctor

Yeah, happens to me all the time - but with some sort of HTML "Unhandled exception error" message.

I take it to mean that someone at the club has created a link from the news pages to a page that doesn't exist because they've either not yet created the file or they've stuck it in the wrong place