watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our first half...

Started by Fulham 442, January 27, 2021, 08:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Your thoughts? Mine? Defending okay, no threat in attack.  Hope we make changes second half otherwise Brighton will nick this..

JimOG

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 27, 2021, 08:23:40 PM
Your thoughts? Mine? Defending okay, no threat in attack.  Hope we make changes second half otherwise Brighton will nick this..

Think coming out of 5-3-2 is a mistake... Bring Bryan on left, leave Lookman and RLC up front...

colinwhite

we miss robinson power .pace and mobility

Somerset Fulham

I thought we were dreadful.

LittleErn

No threat. Sums it up. Sloppy at times in midfield. We're lucky not to be behind. It's our errors that are causing all our problems. Cav greedy as ever - should have put RLC in. No striker no chance.

Jules

We are lucky to be level. They should be 2 up on us. We keep giving the ball away needlessly. I'd put Mitro on for Cav and go more direct. We need to win this. A draw suits them.

JimmyConway

Defending ok is being very kind!

Southcoastffc

RLC and Anguissa should be driving through that defence. Anguissa has a bit but we need a bit more determination there.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Bassey the warrior

My view is midfield 2 is being overrun, we need Lemina to come in and tighten it up, especially with Reed on a yellow.

LittleErn

I'm not sure what we can change. Kamara might get lucky but I've no faith in his ability. Bryan would be an improvement but who is he going to make crosses to?

Finnans Right Peg

Cav off bryan on and move lookman up front

filham

We were well beaten in that game and lucky to get a point, our worse premier performance for a while.
Where would we be without Areola.