Main Menu

Loftus Cheek

Started by Baszab, January 27, 2021, 09:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Please tell me the point ?
Like playing with 10 men

Slaphead in Qatar

He did nothing today. Useless. At least Cav tries.

Bassey the warrior

Wingnut

Starting to think it is part of the agreement that we have with Chelsea.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Milo

Waste of space I'm afraid.

jayffc

thought he did ok first half, best of a bad bunch going forward. Second half did nothing, but to be honest, there were a couple of times he made a good run only for Cav to completely ignore him, who knows what might have happened if he was played in as he should have been.
Came closest to scoring but for a brilliant goal-line clearance at the death. Think he'll do ok if he has someone good to play off instead of Cav who is utter s*** for me

howitis

Woeful but many others could join him tonight
B Reid tragic
Anguissa seems to have lost fitness since Covid break

Twig

He's shown one or two flashes in one or two games but I'm completely fed up waiting for him to run into the form we are told he is capable of. We can't afford to keep giving him game time for zero returns. Send him back.

Mince n Tatties

Thought he was our best player...mom for me.

Milo

bill taylors apprentice

IMO His performances recently have been decent and he works hard around the pitch BUT he brings very little to the team in creating chances or goals.

Maybe its time to play someone who is likely to not always get goal side or nick the ball in midfield and play someone who is greedy and capable of getting in the box and scoring, but do we have that player???

Pluto

Thought he was excellent against Man United but so poor again today

HV71