watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stefan johanson

Started by Andy S, January 26, 2021, 11:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I wish him the best of luck down the road at QPR. He still has somerhing to offer in the lower leagues and he has been a good servant to us

Pluto

Good luck Stefjo! We may need him back next season...

Bassey the warrior

Good luck to him, he should have played more last season. I always rated Stef, especially first season where he got I think 14 goals.

He has lost pace, so no longer the same box to box player, but nevertheless a good Championship player.

Twig

Best of luck to a great servant of FFC.

sunburywhite

He deserves another shot at playing

He didnt do any wrong in his time here
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

bobbo

I'm really pleased for him , hope he becomes as popular at lotus rd as he was here . I for one will make a point of going down there to watch him when or if possible
1975 just leaving home full of hope

KJS

Good luck Stefan thanks for everything 👍

bobby01

Good luck stefjo always gave your best.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

hovewhite

A great player for us ,good luck Stef.

bencher

A goalscoring midfielder, which we could really use right now. Loved him in his first couple of seasons with us. Good luck SJ!

roberto w6

Good luck Stef! Always enjoyed watching you. Thanks for your contribution to Fulham

HV71

One of my favourite players - his goal away at Cardiff will stay long in the memory. Starts in his own half runs three quarters of the pitch and chips Etheridge . Outstanding,
Thank you Stefan - best of luck for the future

filham

A great signing for QPR.
Good luck Steffjo, we always enjoyed your Fulham performances.

SP

Good luck Stefan.

It'll be very odd seeing him in the QPR hoops.

SuffolkWhite

Good luck Stefan, brilliant servant for our club.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Fulham Tup North

Very best wishes to him.... I can still see him tackling 3 Norwich  City players in front of the Fulham fans at Carrow Road... and waving his arms to get the crowd going.... in a match we won so brilliantly....
Always a favourite and some of his tackles when he knew he wasn't getting the ball..... yellow cards knew his name.... great CLUB player... respect Stefan....⚽️⚽️👍
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Finnans Right Peg

My memory of him and its something we have lost is his tactical fouling and picking up a yellow card for the team .I  know he added a lot more than that but it's just something I think this team really lacks

SP

Sgt Fulham

Too good for QPR, great signing for them. One of my favourite players over the past few years. Best of luck Stef, hope you score 3 a game but win none!