watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Here's hoping

Started by ffcne, January 30, 2021, 10:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcne

Newcastle lose  away at Everton in early kick off.
Surely an incentive for the team before kicking off that
a win for us will put us 3 points behind the Toon with a game in hand.
COYW.

Jim©

Yep, they've been dreadful this season bar the second half v Leeds the other night. Maxim will make a difference for them but thi k they'll be in the bottom four come May.

Twig

70sPimlico

The Newcastle story is so typically mad. I cannot imagine what their forums are like.

If I understand correctly, they are still hoping for the sale to go through to the Saudi's but this can't happen until earliest late Feb. The first thing they have indicted they will do is put Benitez in charge, and he has recently stepped down from a job in China.

This has had the effect that everything is on hold, probably why Bruce is still there, although Mike Ashley is meant to still believe in him.

I think to stay up, we need to catch NUFC and so I hope the uncertainty continues. I don't know much about Maximin, but from what I understand his absence has had a huge impact. He's now back, so, lets hope the rot has set in too deep.

I'll certainly have one eye on their game shortly

filham

All I have eyes for today is a MItro return leading to us scoring a couple of goals, how refreshing that would be.