watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Brom 2 – 2 Fulham match Reaction Thread

Started by love4ffc, January 30, 2021, 04:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

So much emotion in so many posts and of course it was a game we absolutely should have won, we actually should have won it easily and that is where you have to take positives from.  Yes we should have scored more but for a couple of inches BDR would have scored two first half.  You are never going to dominate a game for 90 minutes like we did first half and in their 20 mins of 2nd half effort WBA had 2 slices of luck and score of both of them, that gives you a huge lifts and gives the Fulham players a real kick in the nuts.  We did well to get back to 2-2 and Mitros header could have won it near the end.  Remember, like Brighton, WBA were just as desperate to win as us but we are clearly the better side.  Mitro did very well and RLC was much better than many people are saying.  Nobody played badly, it's move on and try and get the double over Leicester.  We are giving ourselves a chance in every game we play and giving ourselves a chance to survive, do I think we will stay up, probably not, but we are so close to winning games it's certainly not all over.

TC's Sporran

i also dont think rlc was as bad as people are saying but i think despite his power/presence id rather much rather see cairney playing.
even with just one leg
hopping if need be.

i think anguissa does just enough to convince the gullible that he is a beast etc and he should be playing for barcelona etc
but then he will lose the ball and then switch off and he is then of no use.

football today is the problem. players kissing the badge and then the next weekend playing for someone else.
hardly any players bleed for the shirt nowadays. i would rather see a lesser player but with more passion on the field. most posters would rather see win at all costs and it doesnt  matter who the player is, if he is better than what we have then field him and two fingers  to the dyed in the wool  full of heart club player.
no sentiment in football they say
and thats why most people are falling out of love with the game.

apologies for meaningless rant.