watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My lucky pants let me down today

Started by MickTheBeard, January 30, 2021, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

I wore these torn black boxer shorts in all the games in the great escape run in under Roy.At Wembley the playoff final,today had my covid jab at midday with them on,but boy did they let me down this  afternoon.I keep remembering all the fans that passed away during the bad days how we helped with funding for the coach for transporting team,youth policy collections fund raising to help the club keep afloat.Then the seed with muddyman and the gang,plus Micky Adams we started to get new young fans coming and we then became more influential with the chairman.But we just can't go that bit further Hamburg would have been something to have on our cv.Anyway championship beckons,my main concern is all this deadwood next summer we still need to get rid of,on too much wages and with the present climate next season might be a big big problem we have been saddled with.And you know who that is.Our number 10 has a bad knee,his backup Loftus-Cheek said playing for badge,the way he plays it's falling over the badge.The biggest worry for me is the stand or as the kharns say Fulham pier has a bad taste in my mouth tho could become a seperate item from Fulham fc,they could keep it as part of their empire and loan it out to us on match days if they ever sell the club .