watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How many on here

Started by blingo, February 01, 2021, 08:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Pay for the offal? I don't personally because 1 I watch all the matches for free and 2 Any news that comes out on there is usually already in the papers or on social media.

grandad

I do & £5 a month is well worth it. I do not use streams as my fire wall will not allow it. In the past one stream wrecked my laptop. Living in Spain I love listening to GJ as it is like sitting next to one of your mates at a match. I refuse to pay for BT Sport or Amazon. I do have Sky but not only for Sport.
Where there's a will there's a wife

blingo

I live in Gib Grandad but spend a fair bit of time in Spain as I also have property there and I use hesgoal.com and never have a problem

filham

The OFFAL is not showing our games live, I have seen every game live on TV this season using the following channels:-

Amazon Prime          A free 4 week Offer

BT SPORT                Free as a BT Internet /Phone Customer

BBC                         Normal TV

SKY                        £9.95 per match using NOW TV

All transmission have been good and I am spending less than I would have done on my Fulham season ticket but am really missing those visits to the Cottage.

Bassey the warrior

I pay, but I don't know why as I never watch it. I guess I'm doing my bit to support the club.

S.F.Sorrow

I do but I rarely use it to be honest. I think they need to improve the content and the audio quality on interviews, it's all very poor iMO.

Bill2

I pay my £5 and use it occasionally although it just seems more of the same and I watch the extended highlights don't always show some of the incidents which I hear about on here which I find frustrating as don't want to go through the full 90 just to get angry over  few seconds. What I mis is that GJ and Jamie don't do their post match discussion any more, wonder why not.
I watch games on Prime as wife has it and any on BBC, but no BT or Sky sports, used to go does the pub to watch those games.
Value for money, not sure.

blingo

Out of curiousity, do other clubs charge?

RaySmith

I always listen to GJ and Jamie, even if i have a stream.

Btw, noone seems to have mentioned on here that GJ missed doing the commentary  for the first time in very many years, because he is self -isolating because a family member has Covid.

Jamie did it on his own,  very capably. Well, he is a pro commentator for radio London i believe, but he said how much he missed Jim's presence, and it wasn't the same without the great man. Well done and thanks to him, though, he did a good job.

That's my main reason for subscribing to FFCTV, though i do watch the replays an interviews, and think it's pretty good value.
The commentary is always there if are unable to watch a game.

All the best Jim -  hope to hear you at the next game, I missed  your totally unbiased view of the game!
And Jamie missed you too - you work well together.

FulhamStu

Yes I have it and think it's good value.

JoelH5

To listen to all their PR rubbish? No thanks. I prefer to get my news from independent sources.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Lighthouse

No I don't and wouldn't consider it. However I might of done some time ago when the game and Fulham were my prime interest. Now personally I would probably spend the money pointlessly on something else.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

blingo

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 01, 2021, 12:48:53 PM
No I don't and wouldn't consider it. However I might of done some time ago when the game and Fulham were my prime interest. Now personally I would probably spend the money pointlessly on something else.

Send it to me Lighthouse, at least it wont be wasted.

SG

Quote from: RaySmith on February 01, 2021, 12:40:04 PM
I always listen to GJ and Jamie, even if i have a stream.

Btw, noone seems to have mentioned on here that GJ missed doing the commentary  for the first time in very many years, because he is self -isolating because a family member has Covid.

Jamie did it on his own,  very capably. Well, he is a pro commentator for radio London i believe, but he said how much he missed Jim's presence, and it wasn't the same without the great man. Well done and thanks to him, though, he did a good job.

That's my main reason for subscribing to FFCTV, though i do watch the replays an interviews, and think it's pretty good value.
The commentary is always there if are unable to watch a game.

All the best Jim -  hope to hear you at the next game, I missed  your totally unbiased view of the game!
And Jamie missed you too - you work well together.

Echoes my thoughts and I did wonder where Jim was. Love listening to his totally unbiased views. I pay the annual fee and consider it good value overall

gang

Quote from: blingo on February 01, 2021, 11:58:37 AM

Simple answer is yes, I gave up checking after the first eight charged. This item comes up regularly on this board, you don't get owt for nowt, is an old true saying. If you don't want to pay, don't buy.

blingo

Quote from: gang on February 01, 2021, 02:02:55 PM
Quote from: blingo on February 01, 2021, 11:58:37 AM

Thank you.

Simple answer is yes, I gave up checking after the first eight charged. This item comes up regularly on this board, you don't get owt for nowt, is an old true saying. If you don't want to pay, don't buy.