watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sadly that’s about it, eh?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, January 31, 2021, 10:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Pretty safe to say that Sheffield, West Brom, and Fulham rightfully deserve the drop. Say what one will about dodgey calls and VAR... we were too leaky in defense in the beginning and can't score when it counts now. Solid team, but ostensibly not good enough.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

H4usuallysitting

We've got 54 point's to play for... it's not over until it's over

Andy S

I'm glad most of you are not in any team I have ever played for. If you are 4th from bottom and don't look like getting relegated you take your foot off the gas. Before you know it you are back in the mud if you are in the bottom Three you scrap for every point. That's what we will do. I think some of you on here just want to be able to say i told you so at the end of the season. Please if you have that mentality leave the board now!

Statto

For a time I really thought we were going to prove that scouse prat Carragher wrong. Such a shame.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Andy S on February 01, 2021, 01:10:33 AM
I'm glad most of you are not in any team I have ever played for. If you are 4th from bottom and don't look like getting relegated you take your foot off the gas. Before you know it you are back in the mud if you are in the bottom Three you scrap for every point. That's what we will do. I think some of you on here just want to be able to say i told you so at the end of the season. Please if you have that mentality leave the board now!

Believe you me, I do NOT want to say I told you so for numerous reasons, but primarily because I've had faith in survival until this weekend... now, not so much at all.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

We must not give up the fight that is the challenge, no white flags round here.
The players have to step up that is what they get payed for, it's a competition and they have to compete.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC In Oz

We've got 14 points from 20 games.

No fairytale great escape this season.

Milo

Agree we are going to be relegated unfortunately.

Thinking next year perhaps it will be:

Rodak
Tete Hector Tosin Robinson
Reed Cairney
Cav BDR AK

I mean, on the face of it we've sorted out our defensive issues at Championship level with Tete and Robinson. I mean, assuming Tete stays. That was our big problem if you remember.

If TK can sign 1-2 more up and coming in the Robinson category over summer then we can try another Premiership survival challenge. Think it's TK's chance to boost our morale a bit this summer.

PaulJ123

It's quite nice that it's almost been confirmed with that Brighton win, time to look to the future now.

Would love to see Carvalho and Jasper get some game time over RLC.

Southdowns White

Just to make things worse, Brentford are going very well in the Championship and could very well replace us.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Southdowns White on February 01, 2021, 08:59:31 AM
Just to make things worse, Brentford are going very well in the Championship and could very well replace us.

To be fair, they're a very well run club these days, their recruitment model is superb.

Dean Smith is doing a solid job at Villa too.

alfie

Quote from: Statto on February 01, 2021, 01:18:30 AM
For a time I really thought we were going to prove that scouse prat Carragher wrong. Such a shame.
Still time for that.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't