more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0 v 2 Leicester City Match Reaction Thread

Started by love4ffc, February 03, 2021, 05:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Quote from: The Rock on February 03, 2021, 08:10:54 PM
I think the current side gets automatic promotion from the Championship 8 of 10 times and gets relegated from the PL 8 of 10 times and we played to that effect today.

Boring match, but I think we played to expectations. 2-0 loss is about right.

To the point and scarily right. Are you applying for the DoF job?

MaximusDecimus

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on February 03, 2021, 08:10:59 PM
I like Parker but felt BDR should have played, also felt a different formation was needed before the game. He did change it second half but too late.

BDR had a knock against West Brom and Parker said he was not fit to play 90  minutes. At least we had an attacking line up ( 2nd half in particular ) but should have had same against Brighton and West Brom . Too late know but must not start another game with back five and go all out attack.

Wingnut

Well beaten by a very good Leicester side. Can accept being beaten by a top four side, but the manner of the defeat was very disappointing. West Ham game is beyond huge, if Maja starts. No pressure on the lad.  :023:
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ScalleysDad

The saddest thing about tonight's performance is the return of words such as 'toothless' in the match reports. It seems only a few weeks ago that energy, resolve and spirit were the key words.

Woolly Mammoth

The disappointment for me was that we never looked like scoring. Leicester deserved the victory on the night.
Aina for me has no positional sense at all, every game he is rescued by Anderson getting him out of trouble, Anderson must be fed up by now.
Mitro's timing and sharpness has deserted him, he just does not seem to pass the way he is facing often enough. Little flicks and back heals given straight to the opponent is no way to play within the framework of the team.
Lookman has to release the ball earlier, he beats one man or two men but then gets disposed instead of a simple pass.
Too many loanees is not a good recipe for a struggling team, and the prospect of going toe to toe with West Ham shows that it isn't getting any easier.
We are bankrupt of goals because the club did not bring in enough goalscorers.
Nevertheless we have Maya anther loanee, however because he did not come with a big fee, the expectations will be low and there is no pressure on his young shoulders. So he may be able to boost the attack, one thing is for sure he cannot do any worse.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Asotosyios

I didn't want to admit it till now, but we are definitely going down.

Parker has moulded a team in his own image as a player: hard-working and difficult to beat (most of the times), but without any creativity or attacking flair.

Denver Fulham

Not getting anything from the Chelsea and United matches despite efforts warranting something seems to have killed us. We half-assed the Cup match and have progressively gotten worse since then. We look exhausted. Maybe a move to one match per week will help, but that's grasping at straws. What was most disappointing today was we weren't especially bad. We just weren't really ever in the match. We were set up overly cautious and played that way, with no real hope of threatening attacks.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: clarkey on February 03, 2021, 08:01:45 PM
Well if ever a match demanded the twin threats of AK47 and Kebano that was it !

Are you a WUM?

Why am I replying to this post??