watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Last game of the season

Started by jayffc, February 03, 2021, 10:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayffc

17 games to go, with everyone praying that Maja can be the one to unlock defences, a big ask.

Our attack is stagnant, MItro continues to regress under Parker yet has in that time continued to impress at international level. Not sure what to make of that but weve never been a free flowing attacking team under Scott. Lookman and Anguissa ho started well playing on instinct also have seen large parts of their play nullified.

If another great escape becomes  possible with a couple wins in the next 4 games...wouldnt it be a hell of a season closer on the last day against.....Newcastle. would love to be in touching distance by then but we got a lot of work to do to even be in the picture by then.

Steeeeeeeeeed

I think our last "meaningful" game of the season will come well before then.

Andy S

Yes but you have to admit Leicester are a top side and played well. 2-0 is not a disgrace and that is the sort of score I probably would have expected at the beginning of the season

FFC In Oz

You hit the nail on the head - when we have looked like a free-flowing, attacking football team under Scott?  The only example that really sticks out was Millwall (I think?) last season when we won 5-0.

People get fooled because we keep possession in our own half but as soon as it gets to the final third we are impotent.  Weak.  Bereft of ideas.