Main Menu

We can do one of two things now

Started by Rambler, February 03, 2021, 07:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HV71

FFC In Oz

Quote from: howitis on February 03, 2021, 09:10:25 PM
Quote from: VamosFFC on February 03, 2021, 08:05:28 PM
Keep Parker...look at Norwich. They're doing great in the Championship with the same manager.

Norwich have made light work of the champ twice and got promoted automatically. We scraped through the play offs after an abject season

Remember their best players weren't loan players either, so they were able to keep the core of their squad (the only notable player they've sold is Jamal Lewis, who is doing OK at Newcastle)

FulhamStu

It all depends on who would replace him, I would only change the manager if I felt it would not disrupt the squad to the extend that any team spirit would be lost.  If we can keep a good nucleus of this squad together. ...  see other thread, I think Parker should stay' but he will need to be more direct and less negative, last time in the championship he banged on about how he needed to re-create that team spirit, this time that will be whatever he has created !

ALG01

IMO our only chance of survival is keeping Parker. The problem with the team are fundamentally not down to him just as slav was not the problem when last we were in the prem and sacking slav guaranteed failure as will sacking scott.

In sayoing that scott has made quite a few errors in selection IMO just as he has with use of subs, but then I always think i know better.

The problem is, and has been for several years the squad is not properly formed and we do not have the right balance of players. Too many too similar players and not enough forwards. Scott is not the man that needs the boot.