News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Which of these teams do you honestly think we could beat?

Started by 3 Cherries, February 04, 2021, 08:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Cherries

Brighton 24
Newcastle 22
Burnley 22
Fulham 14
West Brom 12
Sheffield 11

:023:

Fulham76

We Are Premier League

Think its more up to them than us, we can only catch them if one of them implode...we are not getting 38points.

Dodger53

Quote from: We Are Premier League on February 04, 2021, 09:22:37 AM
Think its more up to them than us, we can only catch them if one of them implode...we are not getting 38points.
Even if they implode we can't catch them without getting points. Even with draws they have to play each other and therefore will get points. I for one look forward to the championship with our ground looking great again.
COYWs

Blawarmy

Scott's not looking at the teams above us. He'll be in for a shock if he looks at the table then.

Tempest

Newcastle providing Bruce stays in charge

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

filham

Just West Brom, they have conceded 52 goals so there is half a chance we may sneak another goal against them.

davew

Quote from: filham on February 04, 2021, 10:42:37 AM
Just West Brom, they have conceded 52 goals so there is half a chance we may sneak another goal against them.
I thought we had already played them twice.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

3 Cherries

Quote from: Tempest on February 04, 2021, 10:15:13 AM

Agree - Newcastle with Steve in charge although I would still make them favourites

FFC1987

Quote from: 3 Cherries on February 04, 2021, 11:37:33 AM
Quote from: Tempest on February 04, 2021, 10:15:13 AM

Agree - Newcastle with Steve in charge although I would still make them favourites

Won't even be close.

hovewhite

Newcastle.every other team we face they will need luck and the other teams will need a major off day.

Lordedmundo

Well - we have already player Brighton and West Brom twice each, so they are out of the equation in that respect.

If Newcastle lose Calum Wilson to injury then we may have a chance of catching them. To be in a position of needing a win against them in the last game of the season to stay up - is probably the best we can hope for at this stage! The problem is we probably also need to beat Burnley twice (can't see that happening) and beat Sheffield United as well (we won't in our current form)!

Even accounting for 4 wins against the above - we will still need to win at least two or three games against other opposition, so I think that is the even bigger question mark:

West Ham (bogey team)
Crystal Palace (they concede a lot of goals but mainly against superior opposition - maybe we have a chance if they are without Zaha)
Leeds (they also concede a lot of goals and we gave them a game last time out)
Aston Villa (they have had a few bad defeats lately)
Wolves (probably the most winnable?)

Blawarmy

All of them if Maja turns out to be  the next Saha and they all have bad games against us.

MJG

Quote from: 3 Cherries on February 04, 2021, 08:24:03 AM
Brighton 24
Newcastle 22
Burnley 22
Fulham 14
West Brom 12
Sheffield 11

:023:
So far only one of them

Just the views of a long term fan