6 (3.2%)
Josh Maja - sub 78'
0 (0%)
Anguissa - sub 83'  
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 187

Voting closed: February 08, 2021, 06:20:50 PM

love4ffc

Who was your FoF MOTM against West Ham and why?
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

Sadly, no one really stood out for me today. 

Statto

Mitrovic for me, mainly just for being a quality striker, and secondly for getting someone sent off

roberto w6

RLC on the voting list twice.
Was it done by the BBC?

blingo

Mitro  for me too. We looked like a team that wanted to win when he came on and played some very nice touches.

Milo

I went Anderson as cut everything out.

Reed was everywhere as always, but his lack of height was an issue in first half when the ball was in the air a lot.

RLC more influential in centre of pitch between the lines. Better game. Always wins clever free kicks.

Cav worked very hard, but lacking quality when it matters. Feel sorry for him as he's so lively but the moments that matter ugh so frustrating.

Lookman good at keeping possession and turning up the gears at times.

love4ffc

Sorry forgot Cav, though I imagine people will say that is not hard to do  :doh:

Also, people voting for RLC goes to show that everyone sees the game from different views  :023:

cmg

Andersen for MoM.

Mitro for Oscar....and Nobel Peace Prize for telling the ref, that zany prankster Mike Dean, that it was all a joke really.

EricB

I think most of the team had decent games if none were outstanding. Went for RLC, thought it was his best game for us and continually retained the ball under pressure and look to go forward more than most.

JimmyConway

General

Quote from: Milo on February 06, 2021, 07:35:27 PM
I went Anderson as cut everything out.

Reed was everywhere as always, but his lack of height was an issue in first half when the ball was in the air a lot.

RLC more influential in centre of pitch between the lines. Better game. Always wins clever free kicks.

Cav worked very hard, but lacking quality when it matters. Feel sorry for him as he's so lively but the moments that matter ugh so frustrating.

Lookman good at keeping possession and turning up the gears at times.

I thought Reed was everywhere but he did little for our cause today - far too static and rarely made space for people to pass for him. When they did he passed it for the most part sideways or backwards (he did pass it forwards too but less so). Doesn't merit a place in our team ahead of Anguissa.. Lemina.. I don't know, but i'd prefer to see Anguissa and Lemina play more together as they seem to have more energy and more of a spark when they do play.

Fernhurst

RLC - purely due to it being his best/most productive in a Fulham Shirt. 
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Luka

Andersen for me....... solid game.
Understand the votes for RLC though, put himself about so caught the eye however he delivered absolutely nothing.

Sting of the North

RLC. Several decent performances but RLC was the player most responsible for our good second half.

ron

Come on everyone, vote for Cav....you all know he's already on the team sheet for the next game.

john dempsey

Anderson looks like he knows his stuff
bit of a little (or big) diamond..

Mullers OG

Woodlawn

Loftus Cheek best performance in a Fulham shirt,

HV71

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.