A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Man of the Match Everton v Fulham = Harrison Reed

Started by love4ffc, February 14, 2021, 08:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM v Everton and why?  

Areola
1 (0.2%)
Tete
8 (1.8%)
Anderson
6 (1.3%)
Adarabioyo
2 (0.4%)
Aina
10 (2.2%)
Loftus-Cheek
2 (0.4%)
H. Reed
340 (75.9%)
Lemina
0 (0%)
Lookman
11 (2.5%)
Josh Maja ⚽️ 48' ⚽️ 65'
54 (12.1%)
Bobby Reid
7 (1.6%)
Carvaleiro - sub 73'
4 (0.9%)
Anguissa - sub 83'
1 (0.2%)
Onomah -sub 90'
2 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 446

Voting closed: February 16, 2021, 08:38:26 PM

colinwhite

great team performance but Harrison Reed was the best player on the pitch tonight.

grandad

I decided to give it to Maja for being in the right places at the right times. However Harrison Reed, Aina, Tete, Andersen, What the hell , the whole squad deserve a share of MOTM.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

For me there were 11 men of the match out there tonight. However I will go with Harrison Reed because of his work rate, commitment, application, he must have won the ball back so many times, what an engine and in the tackle he punched his weight, busy all over the pitch and well supported by his team mates, Harrison Reed is a players player.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Cambridge Pete

They were all excellent but for sheer effort and "Alan Ballishness" Harrison Reed gets my vote. Dare to dream

Finnans Right Peg

Easy .I know josh got 2 goals but Harrison was fantastic

Sting of the North

Aina for me. Put in a proper left back display in both directions, which is something we haven't seen for a long time. They were all very good though, but also want to mention what a great player BDR is, and what a huge influence I believe he had at this game.

Robbie

clarkey

Harrison Reed was simply amazing, Lemina massive too. And to think Parker has been dropping both...but not again.

hovewhite

All of them to a man a team performance the best of the season, but plumped  for Harrison Reed, a complete tirelsess performance. Also great selection by Scott Parker take a bow sir

Steven Ageroad

Harrison Reed, he was all over the pitch, with his energy he's our Duracell Bunny!

andyk

First full game, Maja scores two, but Harrison Reed made that victory.  Immense performance. 

Jim©

Reed was exceptional. In fact I cannot remember a better individual performance than what I just watched. Maja just what we need (hope injury not too serious) and aina and Tete outstanding too.

Baszab

Herbie

Another solid game from Reed.  Front runner for my vote for Player of the Season.

filham

!! first class performances but the MOM title has to go to Harrison Reed, he was so involved in both attack and defense.

bobbo

I always like to vote here despite what others think so I vote before I read . I'm glad I went straight for Harrison , where did he get all that energy unbelievable.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bigalffc

Yep Harrison Reed but with honours to all, great stuff lads
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Andy S

They all played well but you can only play with confidence with the right people behind you. Anderson was a colossus

blingo

Quote from: YankeeJim on February 14, 2021, 09:04:22 PM
Maybe the brilliance of Tony Khan is becoming apparent.  :hook:

You have me wrestling for an answer to that lol

FFCFOREVER