A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Man of the Match Everton v Fulham = Harrison Reed

Started by love4ffc, February 14, 2021, 08:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM v Everton and why?  

Areola
1 (0.2%)
Tete
8 (1.8%)
Anderson
6 (1.3%)
Adarabioyo
2 (0.4%)
Aina
10 (2.2%)
Loftus-Cheek
2 (0.4%)
H. Reed
340 (75.9%)
Lemina
0 (0%)
Lookman
11 (2.5%)
Josh Maja ⚽️ 48' ⚽️ 65'
54 (12.1%)
Bobby Reid
7 (1.6%)
Carvaleiro - sub 73'
4 (0.9%)
Anguissa - sub 83'
1 (0.2%)
Onomah -sub 90'
2 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 446

Voting closed: February 16, 2021, 08:38:26 PM

cottage expat

I'd have to give i jointly to Harrison Reed and Maja. Overall, though, a superb team effort.

Andyb

EricB

I voted for Reed, thought he was brilliant tonight. Strange that he only 2 players not to get a single vote yet were Tosin and Lemina, both I thought had very good games.

ALG01

aina, tete reed and maja were all equal for me. I know harrison was the most eye catching and deserved a goal but the other three were also brilliant and to be honest I know reed will win but if i really had to vote, and i don't want to, it would be tete.

BarryP

Voted for Reed because he was brilliant today but I'm finding it HARD to believe Tosin isn't getting more kudos. Tosin was the metronome in the back to keep the ball moving, stepped in numerous times to intercept the ball in transition and was pretty flawless in defense in general. Also think the Aina/Lookman partnership was outstanding and Maja was superb. It's a shame we don't get 11 votes for this match.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

fcfulham55

Harrison Reed was like a more energetic Paul scholes. Can other teams also give him that time and space please.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

dgnffc

99 times out of 100 it would be Reed  tonight, but I have to give it to Maja. Thought he led the line really well, got 2 goals and as a 22 year old making his full debut was very impressed.

Hope to see a lot more of him.

Honourable mentions for the other 9 starters too

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

AussieFul

Maja would be unlucky to miss out given his brace, but have to give it to Reed.. Thought Aina also had a very strong game on the left!

cmg

Good fun, winning. Innit?

Lots of good performances, but pride of place to Harrison Reed for the best Alan Ball impersonation I've seen for a long while.

ChesterTheTabby

Nothing can take away from Maja's immediate impact and poacher's presence, that's what we've been missing, but Harrison Reed, you stallion, the MoM all over.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

jayffc

Quote from: BarryP on February 14, 2021, 10:34:12 PM
Voted for Reed because he was brilliant today but I'm finding it HARD to believe Tosin isn't getting more kudos. Tosin was the metronome in the back to keep the ball moving, stepped in numerous times to intercept the ball in transition and was pretty flawless in defense in general. Also think the Aina/Lookman partnership was outstanding and Maja was superb. It's a shame we don't get 11 votes for this match.

Agree thought Tosin was fantastic tonight, and so young...hope we can hang on to him for a few more years yet, hes gonna have options, especially given he has a british passport!

WOTM

Reed was fantastic today and I really liked Aina going forward on the left and how well Tete defended on the right. I am not a fan of RLC but today I have to admit that he seemed to have more fight and quality about him. My overall favourite this season however is BDR (except at LWB). What a guy. The premiership really suits him.

MOTM must be Reed closely followed by Maja. The kids are singing Maja-hii, Maja-hoo, Maja-haa, Maja-haa-haa at home this morning after watching the highlights.

FFC In Oz

It has to be Reed. 

I said a while back that I really enjoy the way he recycles possession and keeps the play ticking over.  He doesn't try to play balls that he's not capable of, he just tends to choose the right option.

I thought he deserved a goal.  At least Maja was there to slot home the rebound!

Whitesideup

Quote from: General on February 14, 2021, 09:02:51 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 14, 2021, 08:59:43 PM
The colossus that is Harrison Reed.  Commendations to Lemina, Aina, Maja, Andersen but everyone contributed significantly IMO.

agreed.

For me I've not be convinced by Harrison Reed this season, but today I thought was his best game for us. Did really well and just made things tick. Made valuable interceptions and much better use of the ball.

Maja, Tete, Lemina, Aina and Andersen get notable mentions.

Interesting how perceptions vary. Most on this forum have been complimentary about Reed's performances for some time. The list of players getting "notable mentions" for me excludes the most notable of the rest - BDR. He adds a creativity and intelligence that is essential in the final third, and like Reed has a very admirable work-rate. For me pretty close to our most consistent player this season, despite being used in a variety of positions.

toshes mate

Aina and Tete had their best games and balanced the flanks brilliantly.  The defence was once again superb.   The midfield buzzed on both sides although the left flank was more potent than the right which may have been the difference between playing Aina rather than Robinson and wrong footing Everton.  RLC, Lookman, BDR had good games and debut boy Maja took his chances well.  But in the middle of it all it was that man again - Harrison Reed - who just doesn't ever seem to have anonymous games.     

davew

Harrison Reed, best game for us to date, awesome performance!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southdowns White

Quote from: fcfulham55 on February 14, 2021, 10:46:53 PM
Harrison Reed was like a more energetic Paul scholes. Can other teams also give him that time and space please.
That's exactly what i thought, Hardly anyone in the team put a foot wrong last night great performance by everyone.

Ronnief

Shame we can't give points for each player as all would get very high marks for last nights efforts.  Looking at the votes I see Tosin doesn't have any votes but his performance was very good.  Just thinking back when I saw the team sheet before the match I wasn't convinced that it was right. How wrong was I.  I would still like the subs bench to be a bit more balanced.  there seemed to be too many sub defenders. The inclusion of Carvalho and Jasper on the bench instead of Odoi and Ream would had made me happier.

Kylereyo

i think i would put Tosin up for poty, cos before he came in the defense was an absolute shambles. no we are keepin CS away at Everton?!?