more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RLC has been much better last 2 games

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, February 14, 2021, 08:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Very happy with the win today.

RLC has been trying much harder in the last few games. Today he played well and we didn't miss Anguissa.

Jules

Agreed. He is class running with the ball as he is so big and strong. Hoping he can continue this form in the remaining games 

grandad

Well he has had over half of the season to get fit. Surely he should be producing MOTM performances by now.
Where there's a will there's a wife

General

I've always wanted to get excited about this team and it's potential, but our position and results have dulled me somewhat. There's a long way to go, but it is nice celebrating a long awaited and much needed win. Fingers crossed we can continue to get them.

filham

Yes RLC is looking good, he takes a far amount of stick from opponents as well. I think he is now an automatic choice for that position and Cairney , when fit, will struggle to find a place in the team.

The Rock

He was pedestrian AND put in some effort. Really improved.

I still say send him back.

H4usuallysitting

In my humble...he still needs to want it more, but big improvement

Karlos

Unfortunately still the weakest link, would much prefer we gave someone else a chance.

If Parker continues to play him though I hope he proves me wrong

Woolly Mammoth

Yes Ruben has good vision and as his timing and first touch is now much improved due to the amount of important minutes he has had, he is running the midfield along with Reed and Lemina who both compliment him, as he compliments them. He is beginning to look like a midfield general and his class is showing, and his effort and work rate has gone up a few notches. The last two games especially, and he completed 90 plus minutes. I am sure the best is yet to come from him.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.