watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Let’s take a moment

Started by PaulJ123, February 15, 2021, 10:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulJ123

We played very well last night but let's hope it's not another false dawn like Leicester was then we go 3 months without a win.

The next two games are huge and IF we win those, then I think we can start talking positively about catching those above us.

ALG01

having fixed the defence we have generally been very good.

I do not think leicester was a false dawn as such rather it should have been a wake up call to our leaders that we were nearly there but some attention to the squad was absolutely necessary.

Maja? hopefully he will be a catalyst. Last night, more than once we had players in the box that were causing defenders trouble with good movement; that was the first time this season. With Mitro, he is very static in the box, maja seems not to be. Also, two goals on your full debut can't be bad. Forwards are very confidence based so let's hope he takes that positively into the next and presumably very different game.

filham

Agree we have to hope last night was not a one off and that goals continue to flow .
Be ready now for a hard match against Burnley who having watched us last night will be sure to play it tight. In particular they will not allow Reed the space in midfield that he enjoyed against Everton.

RaySmith

I expect Burnley to prove very  tough opposition, more so than Everton were, but I'm sure Scott and the team will be well prepared.

Normally we'd be happy with a point there, but  obviously we still need wins