Main Menu

Tonights games

Started by grandad, February 15, 2021, 12:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Barrett487 on February 15, 2021, 08:32:46 PM
Quote from: St Eve on February 15, 2021, 08:29:31 PM
Chelsea are awful

Not able to watch the game, but the stats say that NUFC are even worse... are they?

We hope so.

Would like to see how well Dwight Gayle plays.   (I just started watching at the 35 minute)

2-0 Chelsea.  Should be 3.

NICE!!!!

St Eve

Newcastle are terrible. Gayle is hopeless. We can catch them. I just hope they don't fire Bruce

AnOldBrownie

Traditionally...we should not like Chelsea.

They are that London team.

That said...I like the makeup of their squad, players and manager.   

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: St Eve on February 15, 2021, 08:41:34 PM
Newcastle are terrible. Gayle is hopeless. We can catch them. I just hope they don't fire Bruce

Max is the only real attacking threat they have...I also like Almiron...

Moving forward...any publication linking to a "possible Dwight Gayle signing"...

AnOldBrownie

Does Newcastle have a few defensive injuries?   Using Jamal Lewis as a left back seems... 1500.gif

Hudson Odoi looks good on that right side.

...N'Golo Konte and Reece James on as subs.   Must be nice. :Haynes The Maestro:

AnOldBrownie

This was a good day.

082.gif

roberto w6

Both games went how we wanted  :yay:

Down to us on Wednesday now

St Eve

Quote from: roberto w6 on February 15, 2021, 10:00:47 PM
Both games went how we wanted  :yay:

Down to us on Wednesday now
Win Wednesday and then Newcastle have Manure

SouthIslandWhite

The past 24 hours have been very good for us indeed. Wednesday will be massive now.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Fulham Tup North

Someone on here earlier was saying Maja was injured??
Was that just another moaner to slag off Parker or is there any update regarding this??
There is nothing on the offal and I took it that the substitution was tactical rather than injury based?
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SouthIslandWhite

This result will certainly help.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

jayffc

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on February 15, 2021, 10:50:57 PM
Was that just another moaner to slag off Parker or is there any update regarding this??
There is nothing on the offal and I took it that the substitution was tactical rather than injury based?
COYW

He was minorly wincing as he came off and explaining something to the bench, seemed to be a little sore so it seemed just precautionary to me. Fingers crossed hes all good

Arthur

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on February 15, 2021, 10:50:57 PM
COYW

If you're referring to a post in the thread about Mitrovic having Covid, you can dispel any worries. It wasn't saying Maja was injured. It was merely conjecturing 'What if Maja got injured?' (with regard of our having sent Kebano and Kamara out on loan). If you care to look, you'll see that the post was actually made prior to kick off.

filham

Well, those games went our way.
Noticed that Fredericks got a 96th minute goal for Wet Spam.

FFC1987

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 15, 2021, 09:54:53 PM
This was a good day.

082.gif

Still not panicking about our bet but the way Bruce mishandles Max and Almiron, playing them out of position, albeit due to injuries is shocking to me!

If we beat Burnley, I might start to believe. If we beat Sheffield and Burnley, i'll definitely believe. I just have a feeling it'll be two draws and Newcastle still just out of range.....Praying I'm wrong and I get to send you that sweet $50!