watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great peformance. RLC still poor.

Started by fcfulham55, February 14, 2021, 11:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Tomorrow night he could be prominent and may even score for us, I always feel he is on the edge of something special.

WindyCity

Quote from: Texas White on February 15, 2021, 12:46:56 AM
He put it on a plate for Lookman..

Yes he did, and credit to him for that.  He also had a nice dribble/run too in the second half.  HOWEVER - - - -  Did you observe closely his overall performance, especially in the first half?  His end product was absolutely TERRIBLE!  Every end product was a fail.  Poor decisions, poor ball control, passed when he should have taken the shot, gave ball up easily, etc, etc, etc.  I still don't see why so many fans think RLC is so good and supposedly 'improving'.  From what I've observed in all his time with FFC, I don't see how he makes starting XI when he returns to his home club.  I still think he's way over rated.

Edit.....To be clear, I rally behind all FFC players and hope they do well in effort to make FFC successful.  I wish/hope RLC could show that quality end product that he brought here with his reputation.  Sadly, and realistically, I just don't think he's cutting it, and we could use other players in his stead.  But will gladly tip my cap to him for an outstanding outing. 

RaySmith

Lookman should have scored from his  cut back, which  he created with one of his  strong runs into the heart of the opposing defence.

He did other positive things in the game, besides  some errors, but   every player probably made  errors - Lookman and Maja are two i can think of, though both obviously having very good games.

I also feel he is on the verge of scoring for us, he's come so close in recent games.