watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Crystal Palace

Started by perry geyton, February 15, 2021, 05:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

On another thread I  posted that Palace have 9 players injured, including  Zaha and Schlupp.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Whitesideup

Quote from: bencher on February 16, 2021, 10:31:03 AM
The problem for us as I see it currently is, we only win when we play very well. We do not scrape wins. Newcastle and Burnley, and CP as well (e.g. at the Cottage), have all been able to get 3 points out of games that they shouldn't have done. When we can manage to do that as well, we will be in with a chance, because you can't expect to play well every game.

Well some of that is just bad luck, including refereeing decisions going against you - penalty against us Newcastle, clear dive; stonewall penalty not given to us when 4-3 down at Leeds; very dodgy penalty away to Sheff Utd, offside goal for West Ham in the first game against them (missing a penalty - well, that's your own fault) - struggling to recall instances when this has been "balanced out". Maybe we're due a break.

FFC1987

11 points though. They'll pick up points, they always do. We'd need to win 3 on the bounce for that to even be remotely possible and presume they pick up none. I think defensively, tehy had a few weak games with tired legs from Dan and Cahill but they should be fine with that margin.