watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro and Covid.

Started by sarnian, February 16, 2021, 11:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarnian

How worrying is it that Mitro was only diagnosed with Covid an hour or so before the Everton game. If we assumed he travelled up with everyone else we probably need to cross our fingers there are no more infections before Burnley and Sheff Utd.   Could be the end of our season if further positive results.

simplyfulham

It could well be that the club already knew and he didn't travel.

It would be advantageous for SP to not broadcast the team news of Mitro missing too early to prevent Everton from preparing a game plan to face a Mitro-less Fulham.

filham

Quote from: simplyfulham on February 16, 2021, 12:01:02 PM
It could well be that the club already knew and he didn't travel.

It would be advantageous for SP to not broadcast the team news of Mitro missing too early to prevent Everton from preparing a game plan to face a Mitro-less Fulham.
Quote from: simplyfulham on February 16, 2021, 12:01:02 PM
It could well be that the club already knew and he didn't

JackHamlet90

They probably already knew just released to fans when team announced to keep Everton guessing as they may have been preparing for a Fulham with Mitro upfront

H4usuallysitting

Fake news.... nothing wrong with him

Fulhamfan666

filham

Parker made no mention of Mitro in his pre Burnley interview, I thought he would have done.
We did well without Mitro against Everton but I still think there are going to be times when we need him.
I still think we need him.

ex-Pat

Quote from: filham on February 16, 2021, 06:41:34 PM
Parker made no mention of Mitro in his pre Burnley interview, I thought he would have done.
We did well without Mitro against Everton but I still think there are going to be times when we need him.

You think to much, Mitro is a carthorse.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: ex-Pat on February 17, 2021, 01:22:50 AM
Quote from: filham on February 16, 2021, 06:41:34 PM

You think to much, Mitro is a carthorse.

Mitrovic has a big role to play, especially at the end of games from the bench.

Robbie

I fear that Mitro is done. He has lost a yard in pace which is vital for a poacher-striker.