watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Has the day dawned? (2)

Started by bog, February 17, 2021, 08:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I am very superstitious. I posted the same on Sunday about never winning a league game at Goodison Park so did a timely Fulhamish beckon. So today will we win our first match at Turf Moor since 1951? Two Fulhamishs very close together?   049:gif

092.gif

Cambridge Pete

Got everything crossed. Will be glued to the telly in the hope we can get all three points. COYW

WhiteJC

mo that I'm superstitious, touch wood, but stranger things have happened

bog

I will have to put up with a wireless commentary.  :016: Can they achieve the level of commitment once again? Confidence is massive esp in sport and 'our' dressing room after the final whistle  must have been buzzing!  :clap_hands: COYW! .  049:gif

I have to say that display and result gave me a real lift amidst the current gloom.

092.gif

filham

The Everton win was magnificent but it is hard to believe that we will put an end to two dreadful away records in the space of four days. However we are playing good football and the opportunity is there so I will tune in on NOW tv this evening with some hope.

SG

We have Sky but I cannot watch on the TV when there is so much at stake particularly if we want the TV set to remain intact. Will probably do a 'Likely Lads' and tune in at 7.50 to pick up the result. Then depending on the result will either watch a recording or nothing. You would think at my age I would be calmer and more restrained or at least that is what my wife says.
COYW

filham

Quote from: SG on February 17, 2021, 09:47:55 AM
We have Sky but I cannot watch on the TV when there is so much at stake particularly if we want the TV set to remain intact. Will probably do a 'Likely Lads' and tune in at 7.50 to pick up the result. Then depending on the result will either watch a recording or nothing. You would think at my age I would be calmer and more restrained or at least that is what my wife says.
COYW
I am exactly the opposite, can't miss a minute of the live action, just have to know what is happening as it happens.

Shropshire Lad

Yes Bog the year I was born amazing result against Everton a win tonight and a result Saturday and we could well be knocking on safety door 049:gif

bog

Quote from: Shropshire Lad on February 17, 2021, 11:44:04 AM
Yes Bog the year I was born amazing result against Everton a win tonight and a result Saturday and we could well be knocking on safety door 049:gif

Welcome to the 70's! I shade you by 6 years, this tension is likely to finish me off!

092.gif