more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'd take a draw

Started by 70sPimlico, February 17, 2021, 06:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

FFCFOREVER

Yeah all day long. But watch this space. They aint really troubled us clear cut chances wise.

MaximusDecimus

i am just thankful i do not have to watch Burnley every week. Yes its effective but i prefer to be entertained watching football. There is no way i will be watching a single minute of Burnley vs West Brom.

sarvenpa

Quote from: MaximusDecimus on February 17, 2021, 06:48:15 PM
i am just thankful i do not have to watch Burnley every week. Yes its effective but i prefer to be entertained watching football. There is no way i will be watching a single minute of Burnley vs West Brom.

:plus one:

Craven Mad

Burnley always seem to get second half goals. Slightly concerned right now...

Pluto

They are dire and we need three points from this if we want to stay up. Far too many draws this season.

Bassey the warrior

Based on this performance yes, but given their injuries this is a great chance to win. Much better second half needed.

Jules

Burnley are very direct. Always looking for long balls over the top, turning our defence around. Aggressive but organised. Like the old Pulis Stoke team. We look a bit flat. I think Scott needs to make one or two changes. Anguissa for Lemina, and I'd put Cav on for RLC. We look solid though. One or two dangerous crosses from Burnley. No attacking threat from us yet. Move the ball faster and switch play away from the left. COYW

milis

You can't play football against a rugby team.

70sPimlico

Quote from: MaximusDecimus on February 17, 2021, 06:48:15 PM

I know what you mean but they do what they do really well. They play a style that would get a crowd behind them, they deny the opposition any time and its really effective.

I think if we had a coach that played the direct style and I can't remember the last one, then, I'd choose this.

They're making us rush and that is making us look vulnerable.

How do we change that?

No bloody idea.

Whitestone

We can win this, definitely wouldn't settle for a point.

Statto

Quote from: Pluto on February 17, 2021, 06:53:27 PM
They are dire and we need three points from this if we want to stay up. Far too many draws this season.

Agree

Sky just said the passing accuracy in that first half was the lowest in any PL first half this season

They're an anti-football side and their MO is just to stifle the opposition

We're a better team than them and need to step up, rise above it

70sPimlico

Quote from: Whitestone on February 17, 2021, 06:57:31 PM
We can win this, definitely wouldn't settle for a point.

OK. If you say so. I'm right behind you

70sPimlico

Quote from: Statto on February 17, 2021, 07:01:41 PM

Agree

Sky just said the passing accuracy in that first half was the lowest in any PL first half this season

Thats a really easy thing to say on a messageboard. I'm not sure how you get on top. We need possession and to play at our pace and frustrate them but that is so easy to say

Deeping_white

Quote from: Statto on February 17, 2021, 07:01:41 PM

Agree

Watching them week in and out would drive me mental, they're a rugby team playing football in essence

FFCFOREVER

Ref's a waste of space. Brady should be off