more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We Are Staying Up! We Are Staying Up!

Started by Lyle from Hangeland, February 20, 2021, 10:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatch007

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on February 20, 2021, 11:05:18 PM
Nothing against Newcastle but I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we put Steve Bruce out of a job again. Love it.
Top banter 😂

Woolly Mammoth

We have given ourselves a chance, and every game whoever the opponent we must look to secure points and preferably a win. It is a weak and deluded mentality who says we have no chance of winning a coconut against that team, but we should beat that team. It never works that way, every match one game at a time, look no further.
Some weekends other results will go for us and other weekends they will go against us, nothing we can do about that expect win our own games.
We will need to win at least 5 with the odd draw here and there. But we must look no further than the next game, and that is Crystal Palace and at the same time hope that Manchester United win today.
Plan of attack is to move above Newcastle United asap, and stay there.
One small redeeming factor is that we have a reasonable goal difference which could be worth another point if push comes to shove, but the lack of scoring and punch up front could be our undoing.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

Nothing against Newcastle but I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we put Steve Bruce out of a job again. Love it.
me too I got a serious dislike of him since he was manager at Birmingham and a certain episode at the cottage
1975 just leaving home full of hope

humphrey

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on February 20, 2021, 10:01:10 PM
We're going to do this folks! Championship lovers sit your butts down.

After the palace game, the next 6-8 games will be difficult, cannot see any points.  Fulham did win yesterday but come on this was against a very very very poor sheff utd!   .  Left it too late really

filham

A lot of water yet to flow under the bridge.
If Mitro could find form and fitness that could be our key.

Sting of the North

Quote from: humphrey on February 21, 2021, 10:40:40 AM

After the palace game, the next 6-8 games will be difficult, cannot see any points.  Fulham did win yesterday but come on this was against a very very very poor sheff utd!   .  Left it too late really

You cannot see any points at all? Not even against an out of forms wolves or Spurs, or a bang average Leeds? Given that we have only lost 3 in the last 13 or so, that is a surprising take in my opinion. Except for City I believe we have a good chance for points in all of those games.

toshes mate

As Ademola Lookman rather eloquently put it post match 'We try to control what we can control and not worry about what other teams are doing'.  One game at a time and no after game rash judgements one way or the other.  Palace up next and hopefully a good week's training and no added injury or Covid issues.

Tabby

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 21, 2021, 02:37:51 PM

You cannot see any points at all? Not even against an out of forms wolves or Spurs, or a bang average Leeds? Given that we have only lost 3 in the last 13 or so, that is a surprising take in my opinion. Except for City I believe we have a good chance for points in all of those games.
Liverpool have lost their last 4 at home as well. To the likes of Brighton and Burnley.

alfie

Did you see any points when we played Everton?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

KingofCheese

At the moment I hope he stays until the end of the season!
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

WindyCity

Certainly hope you're right!  I would feel more comfortable about it once we can get out of the drop zone though......