watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anderson is my favourite Fulham player ever

Started by sunburywhite, February 20, 2021, 10:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

hongkongfulham

didnt know anything about him prior to this season, but will be odds on to win my player of the season.

Somerset Fulham

He's only 24 as well.

I don't understand how he ended up with us to be honest.

Bassey the warrior

He's a premium version of Brede Hangeland. Brilliant player.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on February 20, 2021, 10:07:57 PM
He's only 24 as well.

I don't understand how he ended up with us to be honest.
TK excellent business acumen 😊
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Twig

General

In terms of players I'd love to see us keep out of the loans yet to be made permanent it'd have to be andersen, areola and aina. Those three have been extremely dependable for us all season.

I'd quite happily never see cavaleiro in a fulham shirt again though. He is soo poor in the final third it's unreal.

Tabby

Should probably learn that his name is spelled Andersen at some point in that case.

He is great at distribution, in the air and on the ball. His main weakness is a lack of pace, but if he had it all I doubt that he'd be anywhere near getting loaned out to Fulham.

Caedal

You can see why Lyon paid 25-30m for him, he's an absolutely quality player. He seems so calm, and has made the whole defence alot better. If we do stay up, and he wants to stay, I would break the bank for him, and make him club captain. I can see Lyon wanting him back though, or selling to a CL team

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: General on February 20, 2021, 10:11:02 PM
In terms of players I'd love to see us keep out of the loans yet to be made permanent it'd have to be andersen, areola and aina. Those three have been extremely dependable for us all season.

I'd quite happily never see cavaleiro in a fulham shirt again though. He is soo poor in the final third it's unreal.

Not Lookman?

fcfulham55

I'd throw myself infront of a train if it meant he'd sign a perm with us.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

filham

Andersen is the rock at centre back that we have been dreaming of since Hangeland left.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: fcfulham55 on February 20, 2021, 10:14:37 PM
I'd throw myself infront of a train if it meant he'd sign a perm with us.

Better you than I
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

LittleErn

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on February 20, 2021, 10:14:00 PM
Quote from: General on February 20, 2021, 10:11:02 PM

Not Lookman?

Lookman's saving grace is that he can get a good shot on target. I can't remember Cav doing that for some time. Mind you they're both greedy in my opinion. never look to slip a teammate in.

HV71

He is a top top player his leadership ( for one so relatively young) is first rate. His distribution for a centre half is surely as good as anyone in the division.  The man is pure class

Pluto

World class player. Such a shame we don't have an option on him. If we stay up he might want to stay here.

LittleErn

Both Andersen and Tosin have been superb week in week out. Aina, Tete, and, yes, Robinson, have all been consistently good. If we can find a spark in front of goal we will be a force to be reckoned with. These 1.0 are not good for an old man's blood pressure!