Maidstone Lee

I'd go for;

4-4-1-1

Areola

Tete Andersen Tosin Aina

Reid Anguissa Reed Lookman

RLC
                     Maja

Would like to see Aina back at LB over Robinson and Tete return at RB. Would also like to see Reid start ahead of Cav as I think he's more effective. Hopefully we can actually give Maja some service vs Palace, was isolated a lot yesterday. Delighted we got the job done yesterday!
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on February 21, 2021, 02:31:18 PM
I'd go for;

4-4-1-1

Areola

Tete Andersen Tosin Aina

RLC
                     Maja

Would like to see Aina back at LB over Robinson and Tete return at RB. Would also like to see Reid start ahead of Cav as I think he's more effective. Hopefully we can actually give Maja some service vs Palace, was isolated a lot yesterday. Delighted we got the job done yesterday!

That's the exact same team I would elect to go with.

I'd like to see RLC dropping a bit deeper (to try and outnumber the Palace midfield two) and BDR & Lookman getting further forward in possession.

SP

I'm hoping Palace have a real battle with Brighton tomorrow night & pick-up a few red cards.  Unfortunately, without a crowd, I doubt this fixture will have anything like the usual intensity.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Get rid of RLC
Play Mitro (if he's fit) and let the middle 4 interchange both left to right and midfield to support the front 2.
BDR is the best we have in that combination and can cover a marauding RB
Please also don't forget he is our top scorer and can mostly keep his shooting between the 'sticks'
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

That's a good lineup and certainly currently the best starting line up in my opinion.  RLC will currently be far more effective than Mitro who is nowhere near match fit and has had to isolate again. RLC probably had his best game on Saturday even though he still isn't firing on all cylinders but he will contribute more than Mitro who has a bit of catching up to do.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Facts Not Fiction

Areola

Tete Andersen Tosin Aina

Reed Anguissa

Reid RLC Lookman

Maja

Jimmy Hill

Definitely Tete vs Zaha. Might be tempted by Robinson for his pace if he switches sides

filham

Quote from: rogerpbackinMidEastUS on February 22, 2021, 01:22:56 AM
Get rid of RLC
Play Mitro (if he's fit) and let the middle 4 interchange both left to right and midfield to support the front 2.
BDR is the best we have in that combination and can cover a marauding RB
Please also don't forget he is our top scorer and can mostly keep his shooting between the 'sticks'
Mitro cannot have recovered from Covid yet, we have to forget him for a while, best to hope for is the bench at Anfield on 7th March I would think.

AJW48361

RLC. In every line up big change from a few weeks ago.

clarkey

Maistone Lee has it spot on BUT be great if Cairney on the bench by then, he has the guile to unlock their defence and the passing skill to implement it....also Mitro if he is fit.I would also think about having Joe Bryan as a sub too as his crossing and dead ball work is excellent.

Starting to have a really good bench now !Just need another goalscorer, be lovely if Mitro got back to his best.

junior white

Team that payed Everton for me.

FFCBadger

For Palace away I can see SP revert to 5 at the back.

filham

Scott has now said that Mitro is back and has recovered from Covid so I expect to see him on the bench and used as a late sub against Palace.
                                                             Areola
                                       Tete          Anderson      Tosin         Aina
                                                   Reed             Abguissa
                                                             RLC
                                         Reid              Maja           Lookman

Impact Subs       Lemina    Mitro  Robinson

Count Flapula

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on February 22, 2021, 10:05:32 AM
Areola

Tete Andersen Tosin Aina

Reed Anguissa

Reid RLC Lookman

Maja

This, in this formation rather than 4-4-1-1.

Bit tricky as a draw suits them much more than us and attacking them is what they want - we just dont have enough cutting edge to sit back though and 4-4-1-1 vs "safety first" Palace has draw written all over it. We need to be brave, apply educated pressure and we aware of the counter so pick our moments.

JackHamlet90

For me

Areola

Tete     Andersen   Tosin    Robinson

Anguissa   Reed

Aina             RLC         Lookman

Maja

Subs - Rodak Ream Bryan Lemina Onomah Cavaleiro BDR Carvalho Mitrovic

Statto

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on February 22, 2021, 10:05:32 AM
Areola

Tete Andersen Tosin Aina

Reed Anguissa

Reid RLC Lookman

Maja

Areola

Tete Andersen Tosin Aina

RLC
                     Maja

Agree with that lineup (whatever formation you want to call it)

Brawn

GK 1 A Areola

RB 2 K Tete
RCB 5 J Andersen
LCB 16 T Adarabioyo
LB 34 O Aina

RM 14 B Decordova-Reid
RCM 21 H Reed
LCM 29 A Anguissa
LM 19 A Lookman

RS 27 J Maja
LS 9 A Mitrovic

filham

It could be a tight game with a lot happening in the last half hour. Palace could just surprise us with Zaha off the bench andwe could cause them problems with Mitro.

Bassey the warrior

I'd go for;

4-4-1-1

Areola

Tete Andersen Tosin Aina

RLC
                     Maja

That would be my team. Maja needs to be less isolated up front though, have Reid playing closer to him.