watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

He's a stupid twit

Started by Fernhurst, February 21, 2021, 10:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

AK 47 gets straight red playing for Dijon this afternoon.
When will he ever learn?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

blingo

Jamie88

https://streamja.com/5rzKl

Here's a link for anyone who wants to have a look. Strangely similar to his red card for us a few months back

Fernhurst

Wow, thanks Jamie that was quick.
As I suspected he really went for the fella

The Cravenette

FFC1987

I don't think he meant it, I just think he's clumsy.......

Somerset Fulham

I'm really no fan of his and want him gone, but a straight red for that seems a bit... harsh?

Ruislip White

So glad he can't cause calamities for us for a few months. 

Andy S

Statto

Ridiculous decision by the ref

Southcoastffc

After he trod on the opponent's ankle, the next stride looked as if he was trying to kick the opponent quite high up. Perhaps that influenced the ref.  I blame the TC shorts that must have hindered his stride pattern.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SouthIslandWhite

Always was nothing but trouble. Never cared for him. Glad he is gone. Thought that he spent way too much time at SW6.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Fernhurst

Don't know if the guy had just disposed AK but I recognise intent and to me he is deliberate in targeting the soft tissue area of the ankle. Seen him do it before and get away with it. Red Card definitely justified IMO.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hongkongfulham

Dont see that as intentional but as mentioned, very clumsy.

Can be scary to play against but the results are rarely positive. Time to bid adieu and move on

FFC In Oz

Don't know why some people rate him.

He's just not good.

Sting of the North

Disgraceful post against one of our players in my opinion. Criticism is fine in my opinion, but it should be balanced and up to decent standards. So kind of the opposite to the OP and some other posts here.

On topic: shouldn't have been a red, just as the one he got earlier this season should never have been.

Jim©

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 21, 2021, 11:24:06 PM
"he is deliberate in targeting the soft tissue area of the ankle"

Running at full pace against an opponent who is also moving at full pace? Come on, that's got to be one of the wildest takes I've ever seen on a sending off.
I don't even know if it was a yellow.

bog

I don't want to see him in a FFC shirt again.

092.gif

Mokes

For those saying it's not a red, would you still say it if he had of ruptured the other guys achilles? What if it was our player.

Regardless of his intentions you cant go around stomping on people's heals. His one half decent attribute is that he is supposed to be one of the fastest players on the pitch yet why is it that he always seems to be half a step behind the pace and putting in these clumsy tackles. Answer is he's a bang average player. To me he is the worst player we have had since Amorebieta