watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brighton vs Palace tonight

Started by Fulham 442, February 22, 2021, 01:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

What do we think the result will be and what would be the best result for us?  Palace are still without Zaha so can only see a home win...

bigalffc

I would like to see a Palace win tonight, bursting Brighton's bubble.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

FFC In Oz

Either a 1-0 Brighton or 0-0 I reckon.

Hopefully Palace pick up a couple of injuries and red cards though.

Deeping_white

0-0 hopefully because I think Palace are in all kinds of trouble at the moment. They can't score and they're also struggling to keep them out and Zaha is still a week or two away from returning. Plus Brighton not winning means they're still very much catch-able.

Appreciate Palace are on 29 points already but they completely imploded at the end of last season (1 point in their last 8 games and in their last 10 they only beat two relegated teams) and were saved due to the fact they'd been good up to January time so it didn't matter too much. If they suffer the same fate this season then I think they're a team we need to target finishing above.

Maidstone Lee

Would like to see Brighton win and continue Palace's poor run
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

TC's Sporran

brighton 3 points closer to us so surely we want them to lose?

keithh

Twig

Quote from: TC's Sporran on February 22, 2021, 03:39:28 PM

That's the logical one isn't it. But I can also understand those who argue that Palace may be more likely to get drawn into the relegation tussle. I'm a bit conflicted on this one.

perry geyton

A draw Palace are rubbish and deserve to be down in the mix with us

I fear Brighton will beat them tho as they are a better team

FFC1987

Think I'd prefer a draw but as always, we just need to win more games so....

Fulham 442

Quote from: Twig on February 22, 2021, 04:18:04 PM
Quote from: TC's Sporran on February 22, 2021, 03:39:28 PM

That's the logical one isn't it. But I can also understand those who argue that Palace may be more likely to get drawn into the relegation tussle. I'm a bit conflicted on this one.
Yes these are my thoughts Twig

Cookie6262

Given Palaces form and what I have seen of Brighton I would like a Brighton win.... firstly I think Brighton have to much to go down, secondly if Palace lose tonight it would set up a game next week where we could really put them in problems, a win would move us 4 points behind them and after us they enter a really tough run of fixtures.

Blawarmy

Quote from: Cookie6262 on February 22, 2021, 04:58:43 PM
Given Palaces form and what I have seen of Brighton I would like a Brighton win.... firstly I think Brighton have to much to go down, secondly if Palace lose tonight it would set up a game next week where we could really put them in problems, a win would move us 4 points behind them and after us they enter a really tough run of fixtures.
Yep. Must be  a Brighton win. Palace are wobbling

Statto

I agree with Deeping, 0-0.... preferably with a red or two

People are making too much of Palace's last couple of games IMO. If we're going on form, Southampton are in far, far more trouble than Palace. Been the worst team in the league over the last 2-3 months and will likely be below Palace soon

So I wouldn't be putting all my eggs in the Palace basket just yet 

Tempest

Big Brighton win for me or a draw with plenty of sendings off.

Think Brighton and Burnley most likely to pick up sufficient points, Palace and Newcastle my guess for the 2 that are going to struggle and swap places with us.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

St Eve

Oh boy. This is a tough choice. All good arguments

filham

Really don't want Palace to build confidence for their next match, a tight 0-0 draw with a red card for each team will do nicely.

The Old Count

Palace beat Brighton we beat Palace. Best scenario.

Fulham Tup North

Really don't know what I prefer on this one.... very tough call 😱😱⚽️⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

RoyTund

Zaha will be back for us won't he...