https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Palace beating Brighton Was that a good result for Fulham

Started by The Swan, February 24, 2021, 03:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simply91

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on February 24, 2021, 10:36:15 PM
Quote from: Blawarmy on February 24, 2021, 10:13:43 PM
Brighton and Newcastle are playing each other on 20/3. That could be interesting!

0-0 draw with 7 red cards and a point deduction for both teams for failing to control their players ,is what I want from that

Plus Saint Maximum getting injured

FFC1987

I'm not really sure if people suggesting Brighton get too much credit have watched them play much but whilst I don't think they are 'too good' to go down, I just think they have a good enough squad and are combative enough to win enough games to stay up. They have some real classy players who can score goals in midfield and a few strikers more than capable of goals and a very good defence with a great team work ethic. We'll see come the end of the season.

As for us, before we start looking too far ahead of ourselves, we've still dug us a great big hole and a win at Palace is almost a must based on the next 4 fixtures of Spurs, Liverpool, Man City and Leeds. Win at Palace and we're finally building on something. Lose and we have a real tough set of fixtures ahead. Draw, and well, meh, we still need wins from Spurs or Liverpool really......