watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Le Marchand

Started by Middlesexclub, February 25, 2021, 07:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Middlesexclub

Playing for Antwerp tonight against Rangers. Having a dreadful game. Should have been sent off and now given away a penalty. Antwerp have conceded 8 goals over 2 legs ! Is he out of contract at the end of the season ?

Whitestone

Contract expires 2022. Think we need to move him on or another loan.

Slaphead in Qatar

Part of a defence that conceded 5 last night.

Woolly Mammoth

Another success story from the TK Training school of Recruitment strategies.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: Whitestone on February 25, 2021, 07:54:23 PM
Contract expires 2022. Think we need to move him on or another loan.
That is going to be easier said than done.

bog

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 26, 2021, 10:56:53 AM

One does wonder what brought about the change that led to he signing our current back 4 and 'keeper.  :022:

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bog on February 26, 2021, 11:01:53 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 26, 2021, 10:56:53 AM

One does wonder what brought about the change that led to he signing our current back 4 and 'keeper.  :022:

092.gif

It's called a scatter gun approach that is normally adopted by part time not particularly that interested part time unqualified  D of F.
If you throw enough stones at a particular target 🎯 you will eventually land a few in the right place hence the reason why so many of them were late, and for that reason could cost Fulham a membership of the Premier Division, but I sincerely hope that will not happen.
Nevertheless, over the years TK has been responsible for his buffoonery as D of F the amount of failures to successes must be overwhelming at a probable ratio of 10 - 1 in favour of failures and I haven't even included TK in those statistics.

Never forget your Roots.

sunburywhite

No club has ever got it 100% right

I think if you come out at 75% you have had a blinder
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Statto

Quote from: sunburywhite on February 26, 2021, 01:56:43 PM

The things is we're at about half that (being generous) under TK overall

Twig

Quote from: sunburywhite on February 26, 2021, 01:56:43 PM

True, shame TK hasn't.

FulhamStu

Let's have a go at TK because there is too much positivity about.   There are so many holes in people's arguments it's untrue.  They have no real knowledge but a hell of a lot of opinions.  What do I know... nothing either..  should TONY KHAN be 100 dedicated, yes, should he be UK based yes, is he any good at the job, possibly, has he made crap signings, yes, has be made great signings, yes, should they have been made earlier, yes, could they have been made earlier, no idea.

If you know more than this, please explain and I will listen. 

Lighthouse

I don't think there is much doubt that when it comes to defenders we have not been very successful in bringing in decent players under the new regime. But hopefully that at least has changed for now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sunburywhite

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 26, 2021, 04:08:05 PM
I don't think there is much doubt that when it comes to defenders we have not been very successful in bringing in decent players under the new regime. But hopefully that at least has changed for now.

WTF

Hector, Ream Bryan and Odoi in the Championship
Anderson, Tosin, Tete, Aina, Robinson in Premiership

Plus some keeper called Areola

Can you send me some of what you are smoking
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: FulhamStu on February 26, 2021, 04:01:15 PM
Let's have a go at TK because there is too much positivity about.   There are so many holes in people's arguments it's untrue.  They have no real knowledge but a hell of a lot of opinions.  What do I know... nothing either..  should TONY KHAN be 100 dedicated, yes, should he be UK based yes, is he any good at the job, possibly, has he made crap signings, yes, has be made great signings, yes, should they have been made earlier, yes, could they have been made earlier, no idea.

Thank you for your enquiry, however, I have been asked to inform you that unfortunately you are too late you have missed the boat, due to excessive and overwhelming demand the membership has closed for TK Bashing due to the fact that we can only
fit in so many thousand of people in this Jet Aircraft Hanger we have rented for our Bash TK meetings.
The good news is that we are looking for larger premises to keep up with the huge Biblical growth in our membership.
So stand by for further news, and if you are interested in becoming a Management Committee Member, please let me know and I will send you the new dates for our next Bash TK Committee Member Training Course which are normally held over a 3 month period at Beachy Head.

Never forget your Roots.

The Old Count

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 26, 2021, 04:38:09 PM

Thank you for your enquiry, however, I have been asked to inform you that unfortunately you are too late you have missed the boat, due to excessive and overwhelming demand the membership has closed for TK Bashing due to the fact that we can only
fit in so many thousand of people in this Jet Aircraft Hanger we have rented for our Bash TK meetings.
The good news is that we are looking for larger premises to keep up with the huge Biblical growth in our membership.
So stand by for further news, and if you are interested in becoming a Management Committee Member, please let me know and I will send you the new dates for our next Bash TK Committee Member Training Course which are normally held over a 3 month period at Beachy Head.
See you at Beachy Head Woolly. Make sure you don't toss yourself off though.

Blawarmy

He is low end championship standard at best. How he keeps getting into top level clubs is a mystery!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Old Count on February 26, 2021, 05:01:25 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 26, 2021, 04:38:09 PM

See you at Beachy Head Woolly. Make sure you don't toss yourself off though.

I was looking forward to that part.

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

I think you have summed it up very nicely and you seem to say yourself he should have done most things better during his time in charge of recruitment.

You say you "know nothing" but by using the evidence of my own eyes (watching many games home and away live) I am confident there are "no holes in my argument" when I say I know he has a way to go before he is forgiven for his overall poor recruitment.

We now hear that Maja was offered to us and I wonder how many more of the recent positive signings were due to his ability to find the right player and sign him or if many were just due to the usual football wheeling and dealing?

Statto

Quote from: sunburywhite on February 26, 2021, 04:30:26 PM

WTF

I assume he was referring to Sigurdsson, Djalo, Rafa Soares, MLM, Chambers, Mawson, Fosu-Mensah, Nordvelt and Kongolo plus some keeper called Fabri

Also Ream was brought in by Rigg, not the current regime

Twig

Quote from: Statto on February 26, 2021, 06:22:50 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on February 26, 2021, 04:30:26 PM

WTF

I assume he was referring to Sigurdsson, Djalo, Rafa Soares, MLM, Chambers, Mawson, Fosu-Mensah, Nordvelt and Kongolo plus some keeper called Fabri

Also Ream was brought in by Rigg, not the current regime

Beat me to it. Nice one.