more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One simple question for the doubters.

Started by FatFreddysCat, December 11, 2010, 11:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Quote from: Me-ate-Live,  innit?? on December 12, 2010, 01:50:17 PM
Gera and Kamare, I would have played them every game and by now they would be a great combo
Kamara is not lazy and he frightens defences, he does not get service and he had a long lay-off, how quickly we have forgotten the City game  !!

.............and bring Eddie on to run at the defence and frighten them in the last 20, and drop Gera back  behind and bench a mid field like Murphy or Davies if tired, or Greening
( I would not play Dixon - the -pedestrian or A - Fall - Over Johnson)    
If Kamara is not lazy then what is his excuse? he is just that, he can't be arsed to work for the ball, he was hopeless and at least Hughes got that right by taking him off at half time, he cannot live on [past performances

Mr_Moon

We've been lightweight up front for years though. We thought it would be ok when we signed AJ and Bobby but that took over a season to change things and even then we were heavily relying on Bobby staying fit. As soon as Bobby was injured we looked toothless and signing Dembele was supposed to offer support to him or cover in for him when he wasn't available but now both are crocked then we have no one.

As much as I hate to speculate, a fit Bobby would have made all the difference in the final.

os5889

For the time being with the options being limited it would have to be Kamara and AJ. They dont complement each others play, they both have identical games trying to play on the last man but we need one of them to get amongst the goals.

Declare a shoot out!

Once Dembele comes back reevaluate!

jarv

The choices are very limited so it sort of picks itself. Kamara, with either Gera or Dempsey. None of us understand how the same players can be so good one minute and be so poor the next. I read comments about the midfield being the problem. I was at the Birmingham game (my annual trip home) and watched Arsenal on tv. I didn't see too many problems. They were better than Birmingham and gave Arsenal a good fight.
The forwards available are really not the answer. AJ turned out to be a waste of money. EJ was never good enough. Kamara neither. My worry is that BZ is not the answer. He could turn out to be a one season wonder but I hope not.

I hope MH goes for Keane and Santa Cruz at  a minimum in january. Fulham need premier experience up front now. They can look to the future when survival is secured. The players must realize now they are in a relegation battle. They need to produce a bit more from now on.

How did Murphy play this week-end? Teams have it figured now, shut down Murphy and you shut down Fulham.