more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Participants for Student Documentary

Started by JHfilm, February 26, 2021, 05:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JHfilm

Hi,
I am making a student documentary about football fans in lockdown and supporting your team in lockdown. I am looking for any interested participants for the documentary. 
I'm looking for season ticket holders/ game going fans that are open to be interviewed and filmed going through their new matchday routine (talking to mates on zoom or facetime, etc).
If anyone is interested email me at [email protected] or just reply on this thread.

sunburywhite

Have you thought about a webcam in Mince's shed?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

HV71

Talking of Mince - still hasn't posted for almost a month . Does anyone know the guy ? Is he okay ?

Logicalman

Quote from: HV71 on February 26, 2021, 08:20:24 PM
Talking of Mince - still hasn't posted for almost a month . Does anyone know the guy ? Is he okay ?

Perhaps someone finally put the padlock on his shed?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: HV71 on February 26, 2021, 08:20:24 PM

He emails me from time to time for a chat, I have not heard from him for about three weeks, and he always answers my emails. However he has not answered my last two emails in the last fortnight so I am concerned that something may have happened to him or his shed or both, but seriously it is not like him to not reply.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.