more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WBA v Brighton

Started by Blawarmy, February 27, 2021, 02:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roberto w6

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on February 27, 2021, 03:17:45 PM
WBA win is best. We need teams above us to drop all the points they can while we pick up as many as we can. Lose our games and it doesn't matter what WBA does.

:plus one:

perry geyton

Don't need that gobby gum chewing old twit gaining any kind of confidence

abfg

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on February 27, 2021, 03:42:18 PM
Quote from: _Putney_ on February 27, 2021, 03:39:25 PM
Quote from: The Cravenette on February 27, 2021, 03:37:06 PM
Completely embarrassing for the ref. Not sure he had a clue what to do.

Yup, felt sorry for him, but in the old days he could just get on with it, now we've got VAR cementing they don't have a clue.

VAR adds to their paranoia.

That cock up had nothing to do with VAR.... Referee ballsed up majorly by blowing to start when the goalie wasn't ready. VAR only checked the fact of whether it had crossed the line before his subsequent whistle. Harsh on Brighton, ultimately correct decision. The cock up was blowing to start in the first place.

Very reminiscent of the Malbranque penalty at Loftus Road against ManU (Barthez) a few years ago, except Malbranque should have rolled it in ad forced teh referee to decide one way or the other. He had too much integrity for me!!

perry geyton

Quote from: HobGoblin on February 27, 2021, 03:14:04 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on February 27, 2021, 03:06:29 PM
A draw'll do

Odd idea of a good result for us, We need West Brom to win this one without a doubt.

Not at all, a point each, don't need WBA going on a run
Keep em both down there

Lyle from Hangeland

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: roberto w6 on February 27, 2021, 03:43:41 PM
Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on February 27, 2021, 03:17:45 PM
WBA win is best. We need teams above us to drop all the points they can while we pick up as many as we can. Lose our games and it doesn't matter what WBA does.

:plus one:

:plus one:  :plus one:

perry geyton

No way West Broms winning this, it's good they've scored though but Brighton will too
Be grateful for a draw

Let's just hope Brighton don't score 2

SP

Steeeeeeeeeed

West Brom playing Newcastle and Crystal Palace in the next couple of weeks, they could do is a few favours if they beat them but means we have to do our thing too.

Woolly Mammoth

West Bromwich Albion must win which will drag both Brighton & Hove Albion into the mix, that is the best option for Fulham.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lyle from Hangeland

I believe West Brom. I believe! Today you can do everything!  :wow:

F(f)CUK

Brighton miss 2nd penalty

perry geyton

My life they struggle more then us when it comes to scoring goals

grandad

Brighton missed another pen.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jeroen

My only 'worry' is WBA going on a run - with Big Sam there they are not out of it.
I would prefer them to be out of the race sooner rather than later (draw to Brighton & Newcastle) will do that

filham

Brighton just missed 2nd penalty, seems like an ingredient for relegation.

SP

Wellbeck & Collymore both struggling with the laws of the game.

AnOldBrownie

LOL..I was about to type how dumb the West Brom defender was for making the attempt on ball he did...and Brighton go and miss the penalty.

PaulJ123

It really is baffling watching Brighton. They look so good but their finishing is awful.

Still can't see them going down though, think they've got enough to get some wins

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Jeroen on February 27, 2021, 04:36:18 PM
My only 'worry' is WBA going on a run - with Big Sam there they are not out of it.
I would prefer them to be out of the race sooner rather than later (draw to Brighton & Newcastle) will do that

They don't look like a team capable of a run. They're not even the best team today, but they are winning which is nice.