watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WBA v Brighton

Started by Blawarmy, February 27, 2021, 02:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamtom

I only saw the Wellbrck penalty and the ref blowing for his attempt from the rebound.  Hendry hadn't any idea why the ref blew up, as he touched it again with anyone else  playing the ball, incredible from a former England International. The Sky commentator then suggested it might be that Wellbeck was in an offside position. That to me was even worse than Hendry's lack of knowledge.

SP

Lewis Dunk almost in tiers in his post match interview.  If they lose to WBA they really are in the relegation dogfight.

SP

Quote from: fulhamtom on February 27, 2021, 05:37:27 PM
I only saw the Wellbrck penalty and the ref blowing for his attempt from the rebound.  Hendry hadn't any idea why the ref blew up, as he touched it again with anyone else  playing the ball, incredible from a former England International. The Sky commentator then suggested it might be that Wellbeck was in an offside position. That to me was even worse than Hendry's lack of knowledge.

I particularly enjoyed Collymore's suggestion Wellbeck was offside!

Hatch007

Quote from: Dodgin on February 27, 2021, 04:47:01 PM
65 attempts on goal
That's staggering.

According to the Sky Sports Soccer App, Brighton's attempts on goal in the past three matches totalled 66:

vs Villa 26 (FT 0-0)
vs Palace 25 (FT 1-2)
vs West Brom 15 (FT 0-1)

They actually make Fulham look clinical

Statto

There is absolutely zero chance of West Brom finishing 17th. Win for them today was definitely the perfect result.

Fernhurst

Quote from: Statto on February 27, 2021, 08:06:12 PM
There is absolutely zero chance of West Brom finishing 17th. Win for them today was definitely the perfect result.

Bu##er me, agree with Statto...... that's a first
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Blawarmy

If we win tomorrow, ourselves, the barcodes, Brighton and Burnley are all in a big scrap. The remaining fixtures are as bad, if not worse for the other teams! We have to win tomorrow to keep the pressure on.

JackHamlet90

Good result for us. West Brom still a long way from safety & Brighton have been dragged right back in

perry geyton

Quote from: Jeroen on February 27, 2021, 04:36:18 PM
My only 'worry' is WBA going on a run - with Big Sam there they are not out of it.
I would prefer them to be out of the race sooner rather than later (draw to Brighton & Newcastle) will do that
Exactly !!!

cottage expat

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 27, 2021, 05:05:11 PM
Such a football match.

One of the only sports where a team clearly outplays the other...yet because you can't finish chances the better team loses to a header on a set piece.

Nothing is written in stone. 049:gif

If Wolves can win a draw tomorrow will be a good result.

Talk about the team that couldn't shoot straight !

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Southampton have been sucked into the mix as well
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES