watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wolves v Newcastle

Started by ChesterTheTabby, February 27, 2021, 08:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Traore applying oil to his arms before the match to make him harder to hold on to... what is this MMA or Rugby? Come on, now. The dude is a monster of a human, though.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Logicalman

ikr? Like anyone would want to grab hold of him anyways, they'd lose an arm, or at least a few fingers for the effort!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

lomotd

Fernhurst

Newcastle starting brightly (and fast), just as they did against Man U...... Lets hope they lose by two clear goals as they did last time out.
Wolves appear to be having a night off at the moment.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

filham

We really want Wolves to perform tonight.

SP

Amazed Jonjo Shelvey is only 29, he's been around for so long.

AJW48361

Shelvey always had a touch class it just doing it week in and week out.

Tabby

Wolves grew into the game at least. Starting to look dangerous, and there are only so many players that can get yellow carded stopping Traore.

Fernhurst

HT 0-0...........come on Nuno,  get tore into them. A point for the Barcodes is no good to us.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SP

1-0

Shocking wolves defending.

Sgt Fulham

Newcastle have a really good run in. This is going to be a real hard fought survival if we manage it.

perry geyton

ChesterTheTabby

Well poo - just knew it was coming.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

JoelH5

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 27, 2021, 09:13:34 PM
Newcastle have a really good run in. This is going to be a real hard fought survival if we manage it.

Brighton dropping like a stone
I was there, standing in the Putney end

jarv

Wolves are rubbish. I have seen them a few times, never this bad. Give the ball away a lot and run down blind alleys. Not looking good.

SP

Wolves had 9 players in the box defending & no one got even close to the goal scorer.

SP

First time I've seem Semedo, you don't get much for an initial fee of £27m these days.

SouthIslandWhite

Well you are never going to have every result go your way now are you?  We need help, lots of help from other sides.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

SP

Nero