watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a boring game

Started by The Swan, February 28, 2021, 12:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Not a lot to talk about . No shorts on target from either team.
The Swan

bobby01

I have had to turn the sound off, I don't think Pearce has ever watched us before, some of the things he is saying are way off the mark. Now the turn of the idiots in the studio.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

SP

Was always going to be a cagey game today.

filham

Terrible but better than being a goal down, lets hope for more in the second half.

South Coast White

Maybe clutching at straws but anyone agree that as Anderson went to head the ball he got a punch inthe back which clearly affected the header.

General

The hype around us and our 3 game streak last week was clearly just that as things stand. We are currently in the relegation places and getting relegated. Have to take more risks and be more assertive in the final third otherwise this has draw or a place counter attack stealing it. A dire game so far.

colinwhite

Sorry if you are not entertained Swan but they are all behind the ball and dont press until the half way line. Hardly our fault

Jim©

We've always gone at Palace in the previous games and got picked off. I'm all for learning from previous errors.

Fulham Tup North

Always going to be cagey.... we need to ensure we do not concede... a scrappy 1-0 is more than acceptable atm... this is not for the neutral... but sod the neutral... this is about Premier League survival currently...
COYW ⚽️⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Barrett487

Quote from: South Coast White on February 28, 2021, 12:50:52 PM
Maybe clutching at straws but anyone agree that as Anderson went to head the ball he got a punch inthe back which clearly affected the header.
I thought he was 'eased' forward with a push in the small of the back, something VAR should pick up on...... oh wait..... VAR seldom works in our favour.

LittleErn

Spot on. I and a couple of others said so on the match thread. But not even reviewed. We don't complain enough.

karldutton

I'm listening to music while I'm watching it, makes it a bit more barable

Baszab

Not as boring as the half time talk on BBC

Southcoastffc

Quote from: bobby01 on February 28, 2021, 12:49:49 PM
I have had to turn the sound off, I don't think Pearce has ever watched us before, some of the things he is saying are way off the mark. Now the turn of the idiots in the studio.
he's a truly terrible commentator. Never stops talking, hysterical.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

alfie

Totally agree, did var even look at it.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

MaximusDecimus

Quote from: Baszab on February 28, 2021, 12:57:35 PM
Not as boring as the half time talk on BBC
To be Fair they had zero to talk about. Might as well stop now coz this ends 0.0.

ScalleysDad

However it is not many teams that can shunt Songs of Praise over to bbc 2.

Steeeeeeeeeed

They spent more time talking about Line Of Duty than the football at half time.

I thought they were going to reveal 'H' as Mark Hughes at one point...

Haha, it was pretty odd, and a bit disrespectful to the teams, but fair enough on that half to be fair.

Fulham have started the 2nd half Much better.

Baszab

BBC taking the pixx
Out of order
Pathetic presenting

bobbo

Quote from: Baszab on February 28, 2021, 01:55:47 PM
BBC taking the pixx
Out of order
Pathetic presenting
[/ 0001.jpeg
1975 just leaving home full of hope