watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a boring game

Started by The Swan, February 28, 2021, 12:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeping_white

Mark Hughes is a worse pundit than a manager, which really is saying something.

Cheeky bast*rd tried to take credit for the player revolt mid season when he first joined us by saying we went back to Roy's methods on his request rather than the senior pro's saying wtf is your coaching all about we do well under Hodgson's style so we're going back to it

filham

Much better second half and no doubt we were the better team but yet again failing to put the ball in the net from numerous half chances.
A little bit of lick would have gone a long way today.

grandad

I certainly didn´t find it boring. I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. I really don´t know what some people expect at the present time. I assume they would rather us play pretty, pretty football & end up getting thumped.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Swan on February 28, 2021, 12:47:54 PM
Not a lot to talk about . No shorts on target from either team.

I was not bored, if you were bored blame Palace not Fulham.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobby01 on February 28, 2021, 12:49:49 PM
I have had to turn the sound off, I don't think Pearce has ever watched us before, some of the things he is saying are way off the mark. Now the turn of the idiots in the studio.

The pundits in the studio I thought Mark Hughes and Alex Scott were ok, but the other guy the presenter whose name escapes me was a joke. He was disrespectful and showed himself up to be a clown, I actually think Hughes and Scott were embarrassed when he was talking absolute Cobblers.
Jonathan Pierce is a Chelsea supporter so he is also blinkered,
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.