watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

9 points

Started by Andy S, March 01, 2021, 02:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Not expecting anything from next 3 games (sorry negative I know, oh well) but if we pick up a point or 3 that would be great (Positive ok) towards the target.
Just the views of a long term fan

FFC1987

Quote from: MJG on March 02, 2021, 12:44:10 PM
Not expecting anything from next 3 games (sorry negative I know, oh well) but if we pick up a point or 3 that would be great (Positive ok) towards the target.

Agreed to be honest. It's why I was way more negative than most about dropping points in annoying draws recently.

ALG01

Quote from: Andy S on March 01, 2021, 02:26:44 AM
9 points from our next three games would almost see us safe spurs, Liverpool & Man City. Why not

IN my opinon, which is not or eis ever humble... You should set out with the mind set all games are winnable and these next three are certainly that.
Use the cliche, take each game as it comes and then add to that face what is in front of you. We can win all three. they have 11 players on the pitch and so do we. They are not superhuman, they can be beaten. OK these next three are usually a better quality, but it is up to us to find a way to combat that using our strengths.

We just have to adopt a positive, can do attitude.

Hatch007

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on March 01, 2021, 10:02:48 AM
Our performance level is now constant - we are playing to a reasonable level in each game. Spurs and Liverpool are inconsistent and we have a good chance against them.

Man City I don't think we'll get anything from them. But then again they have a fixture pile up so we may be lucky and their performance level may dip .........
Against any other team I would wholeheartedly agree with you but City made seven changes from the previous game for the match at the weekend and still fielded a starting XI of frightening talent that would probably win any league title in Europe.

If we can remain undefeated against Spurs and Liverpool that would be a positive I believe although you have to fancy our chances against Liverpool given their form this year.

Anything other than a defeat against City would be a huge bonus IMO

Hatch007

Deeping_white

Quote from: humphrey on March 02, 2021, 11:41:11 AM
Quote from: Andy S on March 01, 2021, 02:26:44 AM
9 points from our next three games would almost see us safe spurs, Liverpool & Man City. Why not

NIL POINTS FROM NEXT 3, COME ON GET REAL.
CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON - BUILD AGAIN AND BACK TO THE PREM IN TWO TO THREE SEASONS.

Christ I'm glad the players aren't as defeatist as you are

FFC In Oz

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 02, 2021, 01:15:43 PM
Quote from: MJG on March 02, 2021, 12:44:10 PM

Agreed to be honest. It's why I was way more negative than most about dropping points in annoying draws recently.

Same, especially the Palace game.

Andy S

I will only be really happy with 9 points from three games whoever we are playing. I'm not thinking about anything less starting with spurs.