Main Menu

Cheated !

Started by perry geyton, March 04, 2021, 07:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

End of

If that point relegates us

Whitestone

Decisions like that make zero sense. The game has been ruined by the suits that make these farcical decisions.

Cambridge Pete

Why bother. If this continues and we are allowed back to games I won't go. The game is being killed

perry geyton

After the game the pundits barely talked about it, they just said it's def a handball if it touches your hand

I feel sick

Deep Deep pockets at Spurs

perry geyton

Quote from: Whitestone on March 04, 2021, 07:59:12 PM
Decisions like that make zero sense. The game has been ruined by the suits that make these farcical decisions.

It's mental he's a yard away with his hand at his side, they smashed it towards him
What's he supposed too do cut his hands off
It's insanity

RaySmith

Quote from: perry geyton on March 04, 2021, 08:24:52 PM

It's mental he's a yard away with his hand at his side, they smashed it towards him
It's insanity

:plus one:

Agree - the game's gone crazy if that's an offence.

davew

Quote from: perry geyton on March 04, 2021, 08:24:52 PM

It's insanity
No fall over and pretend he has a head injury!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

junior white

The fact that if that was a defender topping a goal bound shot wouldn't be an offence is ludicrous if thats given

Never a pen what was he meant to do, there was no movement to the ball, he could do nothing else. The law was changed to say any part of the arm leading to a goal immediately means a foul so surely if the defence gain an advantage as i outlined above thats a foul.

Does anyone understand it

The Cravenette

The rule is ridiculous. If his arm was up, in an unnatural position, it would have hit his side and not been a problem!

perry geyton

Watching the Chelsea Pool game now
Penalty not given after VAR 10 X worse then the one that went against us

Games rigged
I'm now convinced,