Started by Sammyffc, March 04, 2021, 11:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC In Oz

Quote from: blingo on March 05, 2021, 03:07:34 PM
Quote from: bog on March 05, 2021, 11:30:46 AM
I would rather swap RLC for Billy Gilmore.  :54:

092.gif

I'd swop him for a book of green shield stamps

I'd swap him for a half eaten bag of crisps and a flat bottle of Coke.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Whitestone

All being well we'll stay up and sign RLC on a permanent deal.

Pluto

Well I guess that's one silver lining if we go down then, since that seems like the only way we'll see the back of him.

Texas White

I don't understand people on here..

RLC wins tackles, holds the ball up and brings people in to the game. If he wants to stay it's a yes from me.

ex-Pat

Twig

Twig

Quote from: Texas White on March 06, 2021, 01:28:42 AM

RLC wins tackles, holds the ball up and brings people in to the game. If he wants to stay it's a yes from me.

Do you not understand his failure to either score goals or create assists? Shocking stats that show he is literally a waste of a space.  If, and it seems to be a very big if, he were to start scoring or creating opportunities then I would consider changing my mind. But given his fee and his salary demands it has to be more than the odd goal once or twice per season. 

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Texas White on March 06, 2021, 01:28:42 AM

Agree

Never forget your Roots.

HV71

Glen Hoddle summed it up for me when he said that his stats were simply not good enough for someone playing in that position.

I would love him to come good - we certainly need him to come good - but I'm not holding my breath.

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

blingo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 06, 2021, 09:02:09 AM
Quote from: Whitestone on March 06, 2021, 12:43:10 AM

Agree

He has made it clear he is going back to chelsea, so lets play with someone who actually WANTS the shirt.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: blingo on March 06, 2021, 09:21:38 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 06, 2021, 09:02:09 AM
Quote from: Whitestone on March 06, 2021, 12:43:10 AM

Agree

He has made it clear he is going back to chelsea, so lets play with someone who actually WANTS the shirt.

Time will tell, never say never.

Never forget your Roots.

blingo

Come on Woolly, he is never going to be a Fulham player, his heart is with chelsea, his wage is way above anything we would pay, and we can get players who actually produce, for the amount of money he would cost us.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: blingo on March 06, 2021, 11:14:30 AM
Come on Woolly, he is never going to be a Fulham player, his heart is with chelsea, his wage is way above anything we would pay, and we can get players who actually produce, for the amount of money he would cost us.

You may very well be right blingo but SP fancies him, and my crack intelligence unit also tells me that depending on which Division we will end up in.

Never forget your Roots.

FFC In Oz

Hypothetically, let's assume we stay up and let's assume that RLC has an interest in coming to Fulham.

He would command a sizeable transfer fee and become our highest earner.

Would it really be worth paying that for someone who contributes 1 goal and 0 assists playing as an attacking midfielder or winger?

Hint: No.

perry geyton

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on March 05, 2021, 12:37:21 AM
Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 05, 2021, 12:14:08 AM
For the first time since he arrivedI thought he had a pretty good game tonight. He has gradually improved since he came here, and was well below par at first, but if he keeps improving at this rate he may well have a big say in whether we stay up.

I would have him over Cairney now for sure.

He is a much more physical and athletic player... Cairney has more technical skill. If RLC could hit the back of the net even 3 times a season he'd be alright... but his final product is dire.

He can't shoot, Cairney can
It's amazing too me how people have just written our best player/captain off

blingo

Carney our best player? He can't hold a light to Anderson, tete, tosin, areola, or anguissa. Unless of course I'm missing something special about a player that is not quick enough for the premiership.