watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lemina

Started by ChesterTheTabby, March 05, 2021, 02:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Am the only one who thinks he's a gem? We need to keep him. He's fantastic.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

FFC In Oz

I thought he was really ordinary in the first half, capped off with that shot that was about 20 yards over the bar.

The second half he was a lot tidier in possession and a lot more involved though.

Basically that highlights his problem, he's far too inconsistent.

Whitestone

He's a decent player but like the rest of our midfield needs to chip in with a few goals. Thought he lacked composure in front of goal yesterday. Should at the very least be hitting the target.

@jolslover

I thought he was really good yesterday, miss aside
STH H3

bog

Jim©

Thought he was really unlucky with his second half shot that lloris saved at near post. First half miss was terrible. A decent second half from him, saw he had the best passing %on the pitch.

FFC1987

Yep, love him but he's not a goalscorer.

filham

Looks good and deserves to be be in the starting line up but has demonstrated that he is a worthy member of our tribe of attacking players  that cannot score goals.

Somerset Fulham

Add me to that list, I think he is a cracking player.

AJW48361

If we do get Relegated there is some very  good players in this team who won't perform in front of that fantastic new stand a Big shame that.

Stevieboy

How any Premier League player cannot get the ball on target, unchallenged, from 20 yds amazes me.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Stevieboy on March 05, 2021, 10:19:18 AM
How any Premier League player cannot get the ball on target, unchallenged, from 20 yds amazes me.

Who was 20 yards out? Try 15. I thought he had a good game, but the shot was described on MoTD as "a glaring miss". He had plenty of the goal to aim at, should have scored. But it's one mistake. Unfortunately these are the kind of mistakes we can't afford.

Jamie88

I am certainly in a minority but I'm not seeing what most people seem to be seeing. He looks an average PL footballer to me and I never really see him contributing much to influence a game.

WindyCity

Quote from: FFC In Oz on March 05, 2021, 06:17:30 AM
Basically that highlights his problem, he's far too inconsistent.

I like Lemina as a player but I agree that he does run hot and cold.  He's had several terrific games, but then he goes invisible in others.

Denver Fulham

When he's good, he's quite good. When he's not, he's quite not. That's the knock on him, and we saw it in the two halves yesterday. I thought he and Reed were quite poor by their standards in the first 45 mins. So many sloppy turnovers and weak tackles. Much better in the second 45.

Dunstable Fulham

I think he's a class act. Would play him ahead of Anguisa. Not the most composed in front of goal but I think he is more likely to score than Anguisa - not saying much I know.Not sure he can play 3 games in 8 days - we need to manage our squad carefully when we have midweek matches.

Milo

Anguissa needs to dribble with the ball more and drive at defences.

For that, Reed needs to tuck in behind to give him some cover in case we turn over possession.

Bill2

Like most of our team finishing leaves a lot to be desired but thought he was excellent on Thursday, especially in the second half. Didn't realise how good he was with the ball at his feet and taking on players.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Jamie88 on March 05, 2021, 12:30:21 PM
I am certainly in a minority but I'm not seeing what most people seem to be seeing. He looks an average PL footballer to me and I never really see him contributing much to influence a game.

An average PL player makes him one of the top half dozen players on the team then right?

He would be a bargain at the 6 million or so his option is reportedly set at. That being said, the club desperately need a midfielder who can contribute some goals which he does not appear to be capable of.

SG

My thoughts exactly. I'll take a dozen average premier league players !